• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Style!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Re: New Style! (Preview)

the new skin sucks and anybody who likes it should kill themself

No idea if you're being sarcastic, but I agree.

Victor said:
It doesn't have to. This website isn't here to worship Kingdom Hearts. In fact most of of the senior members could care less about it.

I can attest to that.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

Definitely prefer the SimpleClean we have now more. The yellow and black just work for me.

S

Shadow Soldier

I chose black.... black is better. Fuck blaq, its black.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

As we're on the topic of skins, mind changing the word "blaq" to "black"?

EDIT: Fag beat me to it.

D

Deleted member 36435

BlizzagaFerret (10:25:54 PM): I'm eager to play around with the new skin, regardless. :p
BlizzagaFerret (10:26:00 PM): blaq v2 is getting stale
dgopher (10:26:46 PM): yeah
dgopher (10:26:50 PM): they all are
dgopher (10:26:59 PM): and I wanted something different.. but god forbid you use a different color
dgopher (10:27:04 PM): if a skin isn't blue
dgopher (10:27:06 PM): it's not good
haha

Siren

Awards

I'd be down for a skin that was red, just not that faggy magenta color. I feel like I should be singing drag and popping out of a birthday cake. That may not be the skin's fault, but I have the sneaking suspicion that it is.

S

Shadow Soldier

Stay the fuck away from black. It's perfect. It's the best one of the bunch.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

I'd be down for a skin that was red, just not that faggy magenta color. I feel like I should be singing drag and popping out of a birthday cake. That may not be the skin's fault, but I have the sneaking suspicion that it is.

It'll do that to you. Changing the bright color at the top to a darker color really changes the whole thing. And I'm adding that option now. :)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

The entire skin is still rather drab overall, lacking anything to give it pizzazz or flair, being merely just a basic skin appearing to be mainly for function.

D

Deleted member 36435

The entire skin is still rather drab overall, lacking anything to give it pizzazz or flair, being merely just a basic skin appearing to be mainly for function.
Kind of the point. =/

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Kind of the point. =/

True, though that doesn't mean I have to be very fond of it. I prefer a little extra something to make the layout at least a little pleasing to look at.

S

Shadow Soldier

True, though that doesn't mean I have to be very fond of it. I prefer a little extra something to make the layout at least a little pleasing to look at.

just stick with black.

Siren

Awards

What the hell did you do?

Also, black sucks. I like being able to see things during and after my time on the computer.

S

Shadow Soldier

What the hell did you do?

Also, black sucks. I like being able to see things during and after my time on the computer.

The fuck do you do sit in a totally dark room with just the monitor illuminating the room? Jesus. Black ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back