• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Staff Hierarchy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
O

Oberon

Dang. Lot of staff left. >:

Good luck you guys, though. Those Global Mods seem to be much better, and especially since you have less mods now.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, you gotta remember, most of those were chat mods. Since there are no more chat mods (at least, not by name), we (they) couldn't have that many Global mods, so they had to be axed.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Congrats to all.

Why were so many Staff members cut though? Couldn't support the site anymore?

T

Tyler Durden

Congrats to all.

Why were so many Staff members cut though? Couldn't support the site anymore?

Actually, we can be a lot more efficient this way. Because everyone can moderate every section, you don't have to wait for Super Mods or Administrators to log on for something to be changed, if the Section mod isn't there. Many of the Global Mods are online often, so we should be able to cover many problems.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Gotcha, and thank you both of you. (Sorry Stavros!)

I hope you guys do a good job and good luck!

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
It seems like you're right and it makes a lot of sense. Especially the fact that there is more help in more places now.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
XD, that's why I've never asked. Or shown much interest beyond applying for every position any chance I can get. . .

A

Audo

Hmm, who does know? dun dun dunnn.
Also, i'm curious. What's with the Randomizer's name? lol.

Back