• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Respect for Peter Pan summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't know if anyone has had this happen, but I died while having out Peter Pan, and as soon as I hit zero, the screen went white and Tink healed me fully. I just thought it would be cool to share since none of my other friends who play KH ever had it happen to them.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm never happened to me, I didn't use Peter Pan a whole lot but yeah I never die so. :p I guess thats cool that Tinker Bell will heal you.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, yeah, I've heard about that. It's useful for level 1 runs, since you don't get Second Chance or Once More while playing handicapped as such.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I really don't know if it is or not, but I'm gonna go on a limb and say it is.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, it's not really useful outside of FM+ anyway, since in regular KH2 the game is remarkably easy without summons.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
to be honest, i hate using peter pan. he SUCKS!
:cursing:
I don't agree. Chicken Little SUCKS, Genie is only good in Master Form, and Stich is only good because he can keep spitting on your magic bar and you can have unlimited magic for a while, Peter is great because his attacks are good, and Tink heals you at the same time.

lonekyuubi

Actually if you put it this way its just tink thats valuable. Peter pan pretty much sucks XD

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
That's cool, I usually only use summons for their limits since, like HadesDragon said, the game is pretty easy, even on Proud. I like Peter Pan because he's much better than Stitch if you want to get the high score on the Cups. Why? Because he damages them alittle, which helps you later on if your doing hard matches like the Hades Cup, and gives you ALOT more than Stitch.
Thanks for the info.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Chicken Little is more helpful than Stitch. He was the only summon who could let me beat Demyx at level 23,Proud Mode. Chicken Little actually restores your HP for every hit you make except for when you use his limit. And I didn't find this out till recently. XD Genie= pwnsome in every form. Stitch= an angel for big magic users and people who need a little hp recovery through orbs. Peter Pan= Best summon for those who die too often.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Peter Pan was actually a pretty good summon for me. The only times I used him was in the Hades Cup challenges. The first time I used the summon however, I didn't expect those pictures to come up on the screen. I went around flying blindly cause I couldn't see where I was going! =P

soralove432

i absolutly hated chicken little. hes so pointless. genie was kinda okay...but i never used summons outside of cups and he doesnt help with orbs. the only reason i ever used genie or chicken little was so i could use their limits to fill out jiminy's journal. i only really used peter pan to get high scores on cups. i could use stitch...but in cups like the cerberus, you need your summon to do a little damage and get lots of orbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back