• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Rating For Kingdom Hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

Who cares, I see 8 year olds playing Halo. Its not gonna stop younger kids from playing, I also think there wasn't enough content for Teen.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Charge you're kidding right.They really said G rated movies should be PG or PG-13. Ha I had to laugh cause I remember watching a couple of older Disney movies. I must say that most of them were pushing the limit on G to PG.

Sorry totally off-topic

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
ner thought i'd see the day, a disney game rated T

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
that is weird, its 'Teen' a circuitcity(.com) but best buy and gamestop have it as 'E+10'.
to the thread starter, did you actually physically(sp?) see the game, or in a newsletter, website etc.
I don't mind if its rated T or not, its thr same game, but it does annoy me when people pre judge the game as "kiddie" to due the disney involvement, perhaps this Teen rating will deter some of that crap

Duality

For starters, I don't care too much since I'm old enough :p. But, yeah, I don't see what's so teen about it either. No gore. "Violence" is practically cartoon slapstick. No swearing. No sexual suggestion. No idea.

I see it as a good thing though. Makes the game seem more serious. 'E' rated games seem childish, and I think this series deserves better rep. But there will always be ignorant people "Disney + FF??? Probably the worst game ever." Pfft, and they didn't even play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back