• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Rating For Kingdom Hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bladed asassin

really?? thats wierd.... okay i would not give it that rating.. they'd have to like start to curse and have sora and kiari make out or somthing for that to happen

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
There is a pretty high level of violence....personally, i think it should hav been rated T in the first place

WAIZU

VC.6224904119.K.JPG

Apollo

Silver Member
Ha now my mom won't let my little brother play it becuse he is not a 13!

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
wow, there is a lot of violence but there's nothin gorrie on it (spelling?) or blood (it did say it has a use for alcohol (pirates lol) but i guess its okay for it to be rated teen- more like a mild teen not hardcore

LinkSlySora

Their is a bit of violence but not enough for it to be teen in my opinion. Their is hardly any blood. But that is just me, Square edited out a lot of stuff to make it for younger auidences, but I i didn't see that much bad with it to begin with..... but it was ESRB's choice.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I agree with mastersephiroth, it's still a good game either way

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
i like the new rating. maybe they kin step it (the series) up a little if it's not rated E. most lil kid's prolly jus play it are like "kool!" rather than us who often ponder on the game's mysteries. plus, i hate when i hear ppl call it "kiddy" that ticks me off.

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Yeah, ppl calling KH " kiddie" really peeves me too- it's so not! But I'm confused about why they waited untill after the game made Greatest Hits to step the rating up to teen? That doesn't really make any sense to me. But of course, maybe they're going to try and go more Final Fantasy with the series in the future?

Sexy Angel
the critics say that 'G' rated movies should be rated 'PG' or 'PG-13' these days...

Same is with games

Rika17

the only thing that was a little graphic was the blood in the POC, use of alchohl, and the word shut up, other than that the game was for everyone, but hey the kids in KH are teenagers y'know

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
since they raised the game's rating, maybe they'll do so for the mangas too. i hate how they take away from the game by making it less serious, adding in all kinds of pointless humor juss because it's for all ages. it's irritating. the manga should really be C10- for children ten or younger, cuz it's only aimed at lil kid audiences, when it's teens who really are addicted to and want to buy KH! *annoyed* so, i hope the KH2 novels and manga are T. (and even these can be silly sometimes, but it's not as bad as a rating that allows anyone to read it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back