• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i bet it's this guy

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kingofgame981

Awards
Okay, maybe there is nothing in the past make sense with this boss. I doubt it would be the guy in KH FM, while traveling but then lost in the past...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Even though they only appeared for very brief snippets each, there were other new bosses aside from the one resembling Xemnas in the Land of Departure; take a look at 2:46 and and 2:50. Granted, those might just be new Unversed bosses, but the first one doesn't quite seem like it....

Jakek9

I'm thinking it doesn't have to do with KH3 or Re: Coded. But maybe, a side game before KH3. Just think about Terra's ending for a bit, play around with it a bit in your mind, and then Reconnect ending from BBS.

JTD95

Even though they only appeared for very brief snippets each, there were other new bosses aside from the one resembling Xemnas in the Land of Departure; take a look at 2:46 and and 2:50. Granted, those might just be new Unversed bosses, but the first one doesn't quite seem like it....

I believe that the one on 2:46 is Mimic Master and the one on 2:50 is Iron Prisoner

Maybe that cloak man is Ansem the Wise, since he is the one that made those Cloaks for the organization well that's what I heard....Either that or I'm crazy >.>

"The first to were an Organization cloak is Master Xehanort and it is properly there Xemnas got the idea from"

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe that cloak man is Ansem the Wise, since he is the one that made those Cloaks for the organization well that's what I heard....Either that or I'm crazy >.>

Nah, it couldn't be Ansem the Wise. For me, it could be a young Eraqus or young MX.....

Or it could be a new character?

kingofgame981

Awards
I believe that the one on 2:46 is Mimic Master and the one on 2:50 is Iron Prisoner

"The first to were an Organization cloak is Master Xehanort and it is properly there Xemnas got the idea from"
I wonder if it's relly Mimic Master or they just change some colors like the FM.
Nah, it couldn't be Ansem the Wise. For me, it could be a young Eraqus or young MX.....

Or it could be a new character?
We're still in Xehanort saga. And I think there is just only Terranort can using those light sabers.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
He holds his weapons backwards, just like Ven. Hybrid keyblade/power of light weapon & lots of rapid speedy attacks hm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back