• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New look at the clone theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

I do not belive for a second that Vanitas is a clone of Ventus, but just for the heck of it I have to ask. Why is it that those who believe this theory don't even consider the reverse. That Ventus is a clone of Venitas.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Because Sora got cloned EVERYONE has to be cloned?
Please stop.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I do not belive for a second that Vanitas is a clone of Ventus, but just for the heck of it I have to ask. Why is it that those who believe this theory don't even consider the reverse. That Ventus is a clone of Venitas.

Due to the Dark Armor he wears most likely (since it's like Repliku), but I think many do.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Due to the Dark Armor he wears most likely (since it's like Repliku), but I think many do.

That and because clones or evil people are usually seen to be exclusively evil. Excluding Doctor evils clone, he eventually went good (bastard).

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
We do. We explain you why they don't consider it's possible; because past events hint to Vanitas being the clone, if there is clone at all. And like I said, still many consider the reverse.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Why is it that those who believe this theory don't even consider the reverse. That Ventus is a clone of Venitas.

Who says they don't?
Personally, I've thought both ways (Ven being Vanitas' Unversed and vice-verse) at one point or another.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Quite a few people thought the other way around. Would certainly throw a nice twist on why he has his face covered and the similar names and all that.

Why does everyone assume clones are ALWAYS involved because it happened twice?

Actually, it's the "happened twice" that makes it seem that way. Had it stopped at Repliku, I doubt too many people would've given it a second thought. However, they bothered to pull the same stunt again and tie it even further to Castle Oblivion and BBs and what not. They gave Replicas too much importance for people to believe they won't do anything with it ever again - even if it's only a red herring.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I will admit that clones are important if it happens again.
I still think that it's too vague to say.
And I think everyone needs to let the idea of replicas simmer down for a while

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They need to chill out with the memory themes. I thought the game wascalled Kingdom Harts, not Kingdom Memories. Which is a theory I had before I joined the forums.

αsiя

space coke
I hate the clone theories
I hope that there is no clones in BBS

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Fuckmemories. Nomura must have forgot the series is called Kingdom Hearts.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Didn't Nomura speak in the Ultimania of Hearts being made of memories, at least in part, this rising the question of whether Organization's member really totally lack a heart?

Without that anyway, because hearts is in the title it doesn't mean many theme cannot be used in the games. So far Hearts are still the main theme in every game, and memories always deeply linked to the heart. It would be weak in the end if we had to focus just on the heart itself and not allow others theme to gain importance beside.

White Mushroom

Quite a few people thought the other way around. Would certainly throw a nice twist on why he has his face covered and the similar names and all that.

Actually, it's the "happened twice" that makes it seem that way. Had it stopped at Repliku, I doubt too many people would've given it a second thought. However, they bothered to pull the same stunt again and tie it even further to Castle Oblivion and BBs and what not. They gave Replicas too much importance for people to believe they won't do anything with it ever again - even if it's only a red herring.
well maybe that would explain the Erase me comment if he was his replica.

twilightchild

i live in california in a hostle at a ski resort
Website
twilightchildriku.deviantart.com
hey just one thought

lets say ven was a a vanitas replica
in the same ways that xion collected sora's memories and had to give them back
do you think maybe ven collected some of vanitas' memories and decided that if they were erased along with him that it would destory vanitas the way namine was afraid it would mess up sora

but dont read too much into that cause its just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back