• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHIII Tangled Render and World Title Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
Hey everyone!

My apologies and feel welcomed to end the thread if this has already been brought to light. (I did some searching through the forum and didn't spot anything).

It appears as if a new screenshot of Sora posing there in front of Mother Gothel's tower has surfaced! (source linked below). Along with the screenshots is new World Title Art for Kingdom of Corona that can't be found on the World Section of the JP KHIII Site just yet.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_03_at_11_43_53_PM.png

LINK:
https://twitter.com/mysticwater/status/1036441945453686784

From the looks of it, this appears to be an in-game screenshot that Sora is striking a pose for.
To continue discussion, in the case this has already been discussed: Do you think this is more support to the idea that the Mobile Device that holds Classic Kingdom will be used for snapping pictures, or is it just for promotional purposes?

Cheers!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That background has been at every photo booth since E3, so while the logo hasn’t been put on any websites it has been displayed to the public before.

Unfortunately there’s nothing here to really support the idea that this confirms photomode. Putting Sora there into that pose could have been an afternoon job for one of the riggers, like when they had Sora posed outside Yen Sid’s tower in Cloud Strife’s iconic pose.

Seadrin

Awards
Interesting! I'm surprised I hadn't seen this yet. Thanks, Chaser.

That's a good point. Guess we'll just have wait a little while longer find out for sure!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Interesting! I'm surprised I hadn't seen this yet. Thanks, Chaser.

That's a good point. Guess we'll just have wait a little while longer find out for sure!
It’s incredibly frustrating that they’re just hoarding all these materials, and this was easy to miss unless you view the KH social media images. Hopefully a photo mode will be confirmed sooner rather than later =)

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really want a photo mode, but I feel like that might simply be Sora's new idle pose or animation, similar to Aqua. Also, I really like the Kingdom of Corona Word Art! Why aren't they including that on the official website?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's a cute still, and I haven't seen this yet. So thanks for sharing Seadrin.

Seadrin

Awards
It's a cute still, and I haven't seen this yet. So thanks for sharing Seadrin.

Of course! It was news to me, so I thought I'd pass it along just incase. Glad to hear it's new to some others, too!

shady543

Awards
Ahhh if there was a photo mode its going to be my main cause of deaths probably. But yeah hope there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back