• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new info and little but new interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomking#1

New V-Jump Interview by Tomogirl on 30 Aug 2005 @ 01:21 pm
*Special thanks to Riko for helping out with the translation.
laughing.gif

According to the recent interview found in the October V-Jump issue:

• There are going to be worlds with different feelings and others that have an importance to the story.
To explain further about this...
• The world of Steamboat Willie has a comical atmosphere.
• The world of Pirates of the Caribbean is the "counter electrode" (this could be applying to the world's atmosphere).
• The story from Steamboat Willie world will be important.
• Mickey and Pete in the Steamboat Willie world are not the same versions as their color counterparts.
• There are reports denying of a Lion King world's existance.
• "Passion" is going to be different from "Hikari", but is agreeable to KH2's story.
• Cloud has no relationship to the main story, but he still has his own dramatic story.
• The 13th Order have become something completely different from what we thought of them.

Some KH2 Music News by Tomogirl on 30 Aug 2005 @ 12:03 am
As of yesterday, some of KH2's official music has been recorded. Roughly translated (Babelfish):

• Increase from KH1's OS (which is expected of course).
• Recorded the theme song and staff roll.
• The Staff Roll is arranged by Koaru Wada.
• Utada Hikaru (a.k.a. Hikki) does the vocals for the theme song
• The orchestration is being put to Hikki's theme song.

Source: HIRO's BLOG
(This guy apparently is one of the musicians who plays the timpani in the orchestration. He thinks his performance on the timpani in Wada's arrangement sounds exceptionally groovy.)

Source KH-2.net

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hmm. Interesting. Looks like Steamboat Willie might be one of the final worlds in the game. I can't wait to play it.

O

Onewingedangel6

what??? mickey and peter are different from the color ones???????? hmm......makes u think....... so there are two of them......... i don't get it

KingBlade

by sinspire^
You mean to tell me that we have been wasting out time making up theories for nothig about the sputid 13th order.Now I am really MAD.When I get the game I am going to beat the there ass in the game.

The Reaper

Flaming Axel said:
it is too bad Kh2.co.uk never works on my computer
it makes me feel so sad
I know how you feel, thats where i get all my info from!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back