• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new guy, right over here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
=) Welcome to the forums. KHI is a pretty nice place, it is. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop by the NAA (link is in my sig). Or you could just PM me, =P.

In any case, be seeing you around. Have fun.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Welcome to the forums!Hope you'll have a great time here,and make lots of friends =D

Nice avy you have there,btw ;D

[√]Genuflect
Welcome!
As everyone has said.
Good luck on the site and one more thing, Enjoy!!

Hefaistion

thanks for the warme welcome, i really think this will be a nice place. but i'll need to go to school, and do some homework..:S

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
thanks warme welcome, i really think this will be a nice place. but i'll need to go to school, and do some homework..:S
You're doing what I do.
I have to balance school and tis forums.

PKKzelfar

thanks warme welcome, i really think this will be a nice place. but i'll need to go to school, and do some homework..:S

yeah, almost all of us go to school but
still trying to log-in
just....balance the time.

Oh, and welcome to the forums, hope you have a wonderful time
and if you need questions just PM me!:thumbsup:

Hefaistion

yeah, i'm really not in the mood for school because i missed out a lot last semester so now i need to make up for it.. but i think i can balance school and the forums, because in the most classes i have, there's a computer i can use.:D

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
^Lucky you to have comps in your classes >P
<Well hi and welcome to KHI hope you have fun here and that you make lots of friends *nod* if you need anything you can always pm me and btw IMA GIRL! sig may be confusing so yeah >P lol

And she's a girl with amazing talent!! Go and check out her Sig shop. Forever Kingdom is awesome! :thumbsup:

Back