• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
5J00

I cannot explain the tears I've shed just for this logo alone...and Neku...this was an awesome couple of days. I'm pretty sure I'm more hyped for 3D than I was for BBS....... Dammit my Traverse Town T~T

Cynical Optimist

I hear the very beginning of Twister and then it gets drowned out by talking and apologizing. xD Also, I saw that Riku's back seems to have one of those new heart symbols on the back in another image, but Sora's back is just plain. haha

I want another video of the gameplay, with just the sound from the 3DS though... partially in hopes that someone will do like BlueNocturne and remake the music before the game.

Blegh, I know. I wanted them to shut up and let us enjoy the game, but they kept on talking, and I couldn't hear it ;;

And yeah, hopefully someone brought a camera into TGS and got some footage of the demo, hopefully they'll be a bit more quieter so we can actually hear. And maybe show off that area that possibly might act like a hub for portals(?) to the or worlds or something, IDK XD.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I promised myself i wouldnt get this hyped over a kh game again, but i cant resist. The only thing kind of irking me is how young sora and riku look again. other than that im completely pleased with the overhaul of the battle system.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Blegh, I know. I wanted them to shut up and let us enjoy the game, but they kept on talking, and I couldn't hear it ;;

And yeah, hopefully someone brought a camera into TGS and got some footage of the demo, hopefully they'll be a bit more quieter so we can actually hear. And maybe show off that area that possibly might act like a hub for portals(?) to the or worlds or something, IDK XD.

Well, today in Japan is the start of the first public day, so there may be videos surfacing soon. I wouldn't really count on there being good audio though.

I cannot explain the tears I've shed just for this logo alone...and Neku...this was an awesome couple of days. I'm pretty sure I'm more hyped for 3D than I was for BBS....... Dammit my Traverse Town T~T

Hype get! All hail SE Osaka! :D

sdr08

the overall game looks pretty awesome...I am impressed with the gameplay...its a step up from BBS, I am hoping the story will be good...after I see the trailer, I am staying away from the spoilers and the theorizing

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
At 3:00...is that another door to another world? If so...it somehow reminds me of Princess and the Frog...tropical yet royal and very festive...kind of like New Orleans...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
NEKU YOU LOOK SO GOOD ANIMATED
But I can't hear you.....

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
At 3:00...is that another door to another world? If so...it somehow reminds me of Princess and the Frog...tropical yet royal and very festive...kind of like New Orleans...

Holy Crap, Holy Crap, Holy Crap.

That's the Haunted Mansion's gate.

HM_PreopeningPhoto.jpg

Hirun

I promised myself i wouldnt get this hyped over a kh game again, but i cant resist. The only thing kind of irking me is how young sora and riku look again. other than that im completely pleased with the overhaul of the battle system.
I more don't get why Riku doesn't look like he was thrown back as young as Sora did. Riku's hair reminds me of the 5-year-old Riku though.

Personally, I think I'm at less hype than BbS simply because of the lack continuous info about this game. haha I feel like we've gotten so much less than we got before BbS. Though that means more surprises when the game comes out!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[/spoiler]

So they're throwing more random cameo pieces into Traverse Town? like the Lady and the Tramp fountain?

Easter eggs are awesome~

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Haha I totally forgot about the Lady and the Tramp cameo. How fun :3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Unless the portal theory is true and that means...

CONSTANCE BABY!!!

Okay, more complicated then that. We've got the Hatbox Ghost version, The Emily Version, Phantom Manor, Constance Version, or (Cosmos forbid) the movie.

... do you want me to explain the different versions?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
[/spoiler]

So they're throwing more random cameo pieces into Traverse Town? like the Lady and the Tramp fountain?

Ohh, I loved that Easter Egg. xD

Woo, thanks Sign! Neku's a bamf, Sora's ridiculous and Wan-tan is a tank.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Anyone else think it was hilarious that right at the beginning Sora was all WTF? MAH CLOTHES! WHY AM I YOUNG AGAIN? WTF?

Or at least, it seemed that way to me. XD

Blobbit

Awards
Oh god 2012 could not get here any faster...so hyped for this game O~O asking for a red 3ds for christmas to play this and other awesome games they're releasing for 3DS :D

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Anyone else think it was hilarious that right at the beginning Sora was all WTF? MAH CLOTHES! WHY AM I YOUNG AGAIN? WTF?

Or at least, it seemed that way to me. XD

i didnt really take it that way. i was more thinking it was like "wtf? how did i get in traverse town and why am i wearing different clothes?" i feel like that was when sora was first transported or whatever into this world submerged in sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back