• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Man that puppy is cute.
But really it's really interesting and cool to watch.

sora+riku

what worlds are you all hoping will be in the game and i have a theory of the world portals and all remember in kh 1 there was the world exit well maybe when you go to the world exit all the portals are there or something because maybe theres no gummiships in the dream world or whatever anyone agree with what im saying

Last edited:

shawnlegend

Very hyped for dream drop distance. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but monsters inc almost seems like it was made for this game it would be great to see it as a new world.

sora+riku

Did anyone see the trailer i just seen it there now its amazing and at the end in the computer room in radient garden/hollow bastion,xehonort and braig cant wait to see that scene in english i am soooooo hyped for this game

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If you go to 1:37, when Sora enters that room where we think is the hub because we see the "Colloseum" sign in the background. If you look at the door to the left that we don't want it is (I think Hunchback, others think NBC or Toy Story), on the door...is that the keyblade crown sign that is so mysterious? If so, it could mean doors that have yet to be unlocked...and worlds we have yet to reach?

Also, on the Haunted Mansion thing, I think it would work great as a world that isn't NBC. Disney is making another Haunted Mansion movie now I believe, and there is a big enough cast for SE to use. I think Haunted Mansion has a fairly good shot :D

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you go to 1:37, when Sora enters that room where we think is the hub because we see the "Colloseum" sign in the background. If you look at the door to the left that we don't want it is (I think Hunchback, others think NBC or Toy Story), on the door...is that the keyblade crown sign that is so mysterious? If so, it could mean doors that have yet to be unlocked...and worlds we have yet to reach?

Also, on the Haunted Mansion thing, I think it would work great as a world that isn't NBC. Disney is making another Haunted Mansion movie now I believe, and there is a big enough cast for SE to use. I think Haunted Mansion has a fairly good shot :D

Which one. The only I know is the one with Eddie Murphy and that's my favorite to watch, espacially the extras on the DVD.

kupo1121

Awards
Which one. The only I know is the one with Eddie Murphy and that's my favorite to watch, espacially the extras on the DVD.

The first Haunted Mansion movie I know of was the one with Eddie Murphy...however, the Haunted Mansion itself has been a ride at Disneyland/world for ages now and it is extremely well-known. There is a whole history to the ride itself and it has numerous characters that SE can use.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The first Haunted Mansion movie I know of was the one with Eddie Murphy...however, the Haunted Mansion itself has been a ride at Disneyland/world for ages now and it is extremely well-known. There is a whole history to the ride itself and it has numerous characters that SE can use.

To bad the only Movie Based Ride I was on Was Tower of Terroe. Okay movie, look it up.

billyzanesucks

Wow. . . this is the best gameplay I've seen in a KH game so far. The controls make sense to me now.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Traverse Town looks better than before. OMFG yes <3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(sees stuff about Haunted Mansion)

(Cracks knuckles)

Okay! Well, there are several versions of the mansion.

There is Disney Land version1 and Disneyland version 2/Disney world. These two are more or less identical. The only big difference is the changing of the Bride in the attic (and her guest) Version 1 had a "Blank" faced bride (Fanon name: Priscilla) and the Hot Box Ghost.

Version 2/Disneyworld took out the Hat Box Ghost and replaced Priscilla with a more definite (and sad) bride with the fanon name of Emily.

Third Version is "PHantom Manor" Which is in Eurodisney. Unlike the others, it has an overarching plot and reoccurring characters. The basic gist is the bride is named "Melanie Ravenswood" (Ravenswood confirmed, Melanie is fanon) Melanie's fiancee was murdered by Le Phantom on or around the day of her wedding. (the other versions have the Hanging Man as a suicide. The "Ghost Host" is hinted to be the Hanging Man while in PM the Ghost Host is confirmed to be Le Phantom) The hauntings until the ballroom are very similar to HM's ones. Once we hit the Ball room we find Melanie is hosting ghosts to her wedding party and Le Phantom is laughing. We go on to find her suddenly aged and looking into a skull shaped mirror before going outside and seeing Le Phantom laughing over a grave.

Then we go to Hell. No, really, we do. After some catacombs we come out at a very active ghost town where a suddenly very decayed Le Phantom is laughing at us with an empty noose near by and a casket by his feet. Melanie's ghost/skeleton saves us and we leave.

Version 4 has... Constance Hatchaway. While the effects were upgraded in her version (and changed a staircase scene from just a staircase to a M.C. Escher type painting) the main change was her. She's a Black Widow Bride who's killed her last five husbands for their wealth. The effects (unfortunately) don't really work on her (Which is sad! She would look great if they had switched her effect) and she's incredibly divisive in the fandom but I happen to love her.

There is also the Eddie Murphy movie (which you have seen) and the upcoming movie (which can be counted out since they are still in the process of writing it)

Here are vids for
Haunted Mansion (Constance) [video=youtube;eHVrNK96_IE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHVrNK96_IE[/video] [video=youtube;fDj0kxczuLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDj0kxczuLE[/video]

Phantom Manor (Playlist) Phantom Manor - YouTube

Ulicies

Odd...I'm in college and I still near soil myself lol xP
Lol I was really scared of the Haunted Mansion back when I was 12. And it wasn't the tower of terror ride that scared me, it was the freakin' setup to the ride. The introductory video, the big industrial basement, and the slow movement through the rooms once you got into the ride. I thought I was gonna die lol. Back when I was 12*

kupo1121

Awards
Lol I was really scared of the Haunted Mansion back when I was 12. And it wasn't the tower of terror ride that scared me, it was the freakin' setup to the ride. The introductory video, the big industrial basement, and the slow movement through the rooms once you got into the ride. I thought I was gonna die lol. Back when I was 12*

I love the intros (like in Haunted Mansion), they are the best part. The ride itself isn't so bad after the first drop...but the first drop is always bad for me...I'm really bad at guessing when it will drop you O_O

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
Something I've noticed in this video, along with Riku's gameplay, is the way they run. It looks really rough and abrupt... I don't really know how to explain it. It looks unnatural how they start running from a stopped position. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's something they'll iron out further in development.

Looks amazing, though!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Something I've noticed in this video, along with Riku's gameplay, is the way they run. It looks really rough and abrupt... I don't really know how to explain it. It looks unnatural how they start running from a stopped position. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's something they'll iron out further in development.

Looks amazing, though!
They've always done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back