• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Bond of Flames is Axel's Keychain though. I thought he was talking about one's we didn't know about.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
You all completely misinterpreted what I was saying. I wasn't talking about every member giving him a gear. That would limit his keyblades substantially, and they'd be less inspired. I'm just saying, it would make sense, considering Roxas teams with Xaldin fairly early in the game, I think it's safe to say that maybe Xaldin gives him the gear as a reward.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That is a possibility, and this might've affected the choice of who got to be sent to the Castle in the first place o:
I still don't like it too much :v
How long exactly are they in CO before Sora shows up? They could totally go on a bunch of missions with Roxas before then. At least we get some fun with them, anyway.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: New (sorta) stuff on Famitsu about Days

Hey, I noticed something interesting about this picture:

fbcULuk4285Z9QL3B7A2O77UdFdy5Cj7.jpg

At the bottom of the screen, it says: "Day 22." Does this mean they keep a track of how many days its been since Roxas joined? (I know that he told Axel that he does this in one of the trailers.) More importantly, it's Day 22...and I could swear that's Larxene in the background. Maybe the CoM members were around for a longer period of time than we thought.

Superschlock

Awards

At the bottom of the screen, it says: "Day 22." Does this mean they keep a track of how many days its been since Roxas joined? (I know that he told Axel that he does this in one of the trailers.) More importantly, it's Day 22...and I could swear that's Larxene in the background. Maybe the CoM members were around for a longer period of time than we thought.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure

It looks like Larxene is standing in front of Xaldin, who is lying on a couch

Apollo

Silver Member

Hey, I noticed something interesting about this picture:

fbcULuk4285Z9QL3B7A2O77UdFdy5Cj7.jpg

I actually never noticed that before, nice find. I've seen these before, but it's not that old.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

Haha! The little Organization Moogles are just too funny.

Superschlock

Awards

I like how the Moogles sell you panels in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back