• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I always found Lexaeus a little underdeveloped. It'll be interesting to see how he fits in, and what world he might visit. I'm hoping Pride Lands makes an appearance actually.

-- Andy

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Hayner, Pence and Olette
CoM members
Mission with Marly...

OOH! I can't wait! Nice scans, I wan't to see these translations soon!
(oh, and Zexy's weapon in action)

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Please let this be online! All I have to say now, because I can't wait to play as Zexion :D

-- Andy

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My brain hurts. Did HPO meet with Xion hoodless? That'll certainly make things amusing in KH2 with Kairi. I know they probably forgot about her, but much like Sora never truly forget anything ever, it would affect them, no doubt.

I have to wonder about when in tarnation the CoM members managed to go out on missions with Roxas, unless they really did leave CO unattended :\ but that explanation irks me.

madammina

If they hurt him, then they would go?

I have a feeling it takes awhile for Larxene to warm to people, so that'll be the reason why she would go.

madammina

Some might argue that she 'warmed up' to Namine, and look at how that ended D:

You're talking Yuri, aren't you...

Or this could explain her sadistic nature towards Sora. She knows Roxas is Sora's nobody, Roxas got her to CO, and so she is going to take it out on Sora!

Sounds like a fanfic more then a plot though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

...o_o; what? I was talking about how she tried to get Namine to cooperate instead of bitchslapping her into it, and seemingly remotely giving a damn about whether or not she works out with Sora.
For the person that opened the club you did, you certainly jumped the gun on that one =P

Or this could explain her sadistic nature towards Sora. She knows Roxas is Sora's nobody, Roxas got her to CO, and so she is going to take it out on Sora!

...I'm rping the opposite in a group right now XD;

madammina

...o_o; what? I was talking about how she tried to get Namine to cooperate instead of bitchslapping her into it, and seemingly remotely giving a damn about whether or not she works out with Sora.
For the person that opened the club you did, you certainly jumped the gun on that one =P
The irony...
And I can see that. (Blame it on DA, okay?)

...I'm rping the opposite in a group right now XD;
huh?

AllEndsWith-

I'm sorry, but do any of the other members, right after Roxas joined the Org., besides Xemnas(because of KH:FM) know that Roxas is Sora's Nobody, or did Xemnas jsut say," He... is.... special. He... can wield a... keyblade" Or something like that. Because there isn't anything to confirm he did at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back