• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: New (sorta) stuff on Famitsu about Days

Hey, I noticed something interesting about this picture:

fbcULuk4285Z9QL3B7A2O77UdFdy5Cj7.jpg

At the bottom of the screen, it says: "Day 22." Does this mean they keep a track of how many days its been since Roxas joined? (I know that he told Axel that he does this in one of the trailers.) More importantly, it's Day 22...and I could swear that's Larxene in the background. Maybe the CoM members were around for a longer period of time than we thought.
I could easily see the period from Hollow Bastion, through End of the World and up to Hollow Bastion lasting way longer than 22 Days.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

I enlarged it, and I think i see a piece of hair sticking up. So I think it's Larxene.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Well, its easy to see that thats Xaldin on the couch, and Saix leaning against the wall

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I think we had a discussion before about the keyblade. I don't know if its new or old. if its new then wow, but to me it looks familar

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Dunno , new to me , but I've seen it somewhere before...

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

Don't think I've ever seen that form of the keyblade before, but it seems familier, don't know why.

Xattm

Hey, I noticed something interesting about this picture:

fbcULuk4285Z9QL3B7A2O77UdFdy5Cj7.jpg

At the bottom of the screen, it says: "Day 22." Does this mean they keep a track of how many days its been since Roxas joined? (I know that he told Axel that he does this in one of the trailers.) More importantly, it's Day 22...and I could swear that's Larxene in the background. Maybe the CoM members were around for a longer period of time than we thought.

i didn't notice that the first time I saw this. nice find. it'll be intersting to see how much time passes between Hollow Bastion to End of World and how long Sora and Riku were in Castle Oblivion.

Radon

mofo
Sort of like GTA:CW?

Xemnas would be a boring partner. Not because of his techniques but because he wouldnt say anything interesting and would barely talk brobably. Alot like Xaldin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent hero_

Awards

Yeah, me too. Then you can play with the CoM members over and over again.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

Oh nice I like seeing pictures in HQ. Nice fine.
I like the idea of going back to do the same missions as well.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
It also looks like the moogles sell you the gears for your Keyblade because one of the panels he is selling 9at the very bottom of the picture) is called the Tech Gear or something close to Tech anyway. So if you use heart pints to buy panels (it looks like anyway) then what is munny for this time? hmmm, guess we'll find out ^^;

Looking at this does that mean the days are archived once you've finished it, so you can go back and play them again?
I like that idea....
That's what I was thinking, too ^^ I hope so!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Sort of like GTA:CW?

Xemnas would be a boring partner. Not because of his techniques but because he wouldnt say anything interesting and would barely talk brobably. Alot like Xaldin.
I wouldn't say Xemnas would be a boring party member yet. We don't know how he fights.

Anyway, that's cool, how it counts how many days your in the organization or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back