• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Enemy Sketch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh is ba

I think that these ones look different because the heartless evolved over time just like humans and this is the early version of heartless and ended up adapting to their enviorment. I also think this is a pretty good picture of it because it is hard to get the exact picture of it from such a small image.

semajultima

that might make sense for them to be primitive heartless but ive got a feeling that it wont be set that many years before kh1.

Kurxi

Looks like a old version of the Heartless, maybe 10 years ago, this was what Heartless looked like.

TERRAISAWESOME

HEARTLESS DID NOT EXIST 10 YEARS AGO NOMURA CONFIRMED IT SO IT IS NOT A FORM OF HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Who knows?
Darkness always existed.
And who knows what might appear after a weird expirement.
Oh well who cares?

he said artificial heartless did not.

But natural heartless still exist.
Oh, please.

Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?

Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody. Because the story takes place before even they appear. I can give out more information little by little as time passes, an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

NO, THERE WERE NO HEARTLESS OR NOBODIES BACK THEN!!!!!1111onehundred

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The new enemys are NOT heartless. It has been confirmed that there were no heartless or nobodies during the time of BBS. I think the new enemy is darkness or something like that.

Twinblades

that real
the one in the middle is just sketched to look like the screen shots
those things are ugly man
with red eyes
i made a thread about these things already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back