• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New enemy image

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
well, I haven't seen it but because KHU is an affiliate of KHI, KHI most likely already has it (and again, I have Terra's pants....)

but I haven't seen it so thank you.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I bet the new enemies are spirits.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i just had this image in my theory below....nevermind

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Nice find. I seriously think those things are made of darkness. They look like evil little spirits that pop out of nowhere.

ltwi13

yea, I've seen that image on this site before. they look like they're 2-D, but they're standing upright. like they're paper thin. also like they're all bent up. can't wait to learn more about them.

UrbanQuattrus

I don't think they are made of darkness, like so many others seem to. The reason is that the heartless are already made of darkness - so how would these things be different? They're probably something else altogether.

Or, alternatively, maybe they are heartless - Xehanort may have experimented on, altered, multiplied, manufactured, and spread the heartless, but it's still not conclusively proven that he is their absolute origin. They may be a baser form of heartless.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
I don't think they are made of darkness, like so many others seem to. The reason is that the heartless are already made of darkness - so how would these things be different? They're probably something else altogether.

Or, alternatively, maybe they are heartless - Xehanort may have experimented on, altered, multiplied, manufactured, and spread the heartless, but it's still not conclusively proven that he is their absolute origin. They may be a baser form of heartless.
1. Heartless are made of darkness AND a heart. The new enemies could be just pure darkness.
2. Nomura already confirmed that the new enemies ARE NOT Heartless or Nobodies. Actually, he did it twice.

UrbanQuattrus

Okay, so they're not heartless, then. But without a heart, what could be powering their manifestation? A heart, whether light or dark, seems to be the only thing we've seen so far that grants any sort of true being in the kingdom hearts universe... the only exception I can think of is a strong mind/will, such as what the nobodies have, but even they wouldn't exist without having once had powerful hearts.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
they're probably new completely

if we have heartless
and nobodies

I would think it's safe to assume a soul-themed enemy. since someone posted that they look like "spirits"

as to what they could be call. Back then, people speculated that they were called "Chasers" we have yet to understand what the "chasers" really are though.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
they're probably new completely

if we have heartless
and nobodies

I would think it's safe to assume a soul-themed enemy. since someone posted that they look like "spirits"

as to what they could be call. Back then, people speculated that they were called "Chasers" we have yet to understand what the "chasers" really are though.
1. Nomura confirmed, that when a soul is separated from the body, the person dies.
2. I think that Terra, Ven and Aqua are chasers, as they are chasing Master Xehanort and his apprentice. :) But it's only my own little theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back