• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New character or old character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I don't really know what to think. If it is a character that we already know, I guess I'll go with saying that it'll probably be Mickey or Kairi.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
It would be cool if it were an entirely new character, but didn't Nomura say that this new main character is basically the core of the KH series, along with Sora? Like, he/she and Sora are the main characters of the whole series, or something. So, I highly doubt that would be a completely new character (unless you count young MX as a completely new character).
There is a way that this entirely new person could also be core to the series. He could have an affect on the series.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Honestly, I doubt it's going to be an all new character. More than likely, it's going be an existing character, either young MX, ME (MX's past seen through the eyes of ME?), Riku, Mickey, or Lea (severely doubt this one).

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I want it to be a new character. I would like to see how a new character is tied into the storyline, it would be interesting to see imo. If it isn`t a new character I would want it to be either Riku or Mickey. I haven`t played BBS so I wouldn`t be able to think of any characters from BBS.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Yea, no offense to people's opinions, but a Kairi game as the mystery game would be a shit idea. It would be extremely random.

Exactly. I'm a Kairi fan myself, but it just wouldn't make sense to create an installment about her. :/

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
It makes sense if its Riku cause he was supposed to be Keyblade Weilder and he is important to the story.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, Sora has to go save them all from their torment.

Ven, Aqua and Terra are tormented.
Xehanort is alive.
Axel is implied to be alive.
Roxas and Xion are both now Sora...again.
Namine is Kairi.

Axel wielding Bond of Flame?

cloudzack117

If yall think back, Nomura said in an interview for days, Nomura said that they had 4 untold stories in KH. There was Riku's actons between COM and kh2, Mickey's actions in KH1, Roxas's time in the Org. and Xehanort's memories. We have learned about all of these except for Mickey. No one really knows what all Mickey did during KH1 except go into the dark realm and get the Kingdom Key D.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That's what Coded was supposed to be, but as it turns out, Nomura's a fucking liar.

WE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED! THROW OFF YOUR BLINDERS OF THEORIZOCRACY AND JOIN ME IN THE WORLD OF THE FREE!

ZackFair

"Kingdom Hearts" should be the ONLY series with keyblade weilders. If they make another series with more keyblade weilders that would be retarded and wouldn't even make sense.

Radon

mofo
It ofcourse would take place within the same universe as KH and would probably tie in with Soras plot.

O

Origami_Killer

How about Aladdin? He would be a good main character, they can even give him his own keyblade.

But what about Abuu?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
How about Aladdin? He would be a good main character, they can even give him his own keyblade.

But what about Abuu?

Errr...
I think it's best if Mickey stays as the only Disney character to wield a Keyblade.

deep_but_stupid

I think it will be a new charachter, but still with connections to sora and co, buit set a few years before or after kh/kh2. I think he/she will have a keyblade but either will be the only one with one and the whole thing not be explored in the plot, or tonnes of people with Keyblades and the whole keyblade thing explored and explained in a lot more detail than 1 or 2.

naruto5

I hope to god thats sarcasm I smell.

amen i mean all the chracter's so far hav not been disney chracters but i think it will have kingdom hearts in its title name but some thing diffrent like how they did it in call of duty modern warfare and mw2 but it will still tie in somehow also i think the kingdom hearts is a piece of a world made out of hearts and a huge chunk of it is missing maybe thats what mickey of most proabley riku finds out in the darkness: kingdom hearts is part of a entire world

A

Azrael

Errr...
I think it's best if Mickey stays as the only Disney character to wield a Keyblade.

lol wut?

Sora, Riku, Terra, Aqua, Ven, MX, Vanitas, Roxas, Xion, etc. are Disney.

I want someone who isn't a fucking clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back