• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW BbS release date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

I'm more inclined to go with July 27 as that's a tuesday (the day games/DVD's/CD's are usually released).

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm guessing it would be around september, that's what they did for 358/2 days.

they said october 30th and then the official release was october 9

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This is not "Summer 2010"

I believe that the release date on IGN is just speculation.

Notice how it's at the end of the month, on a Thursday, no less.

S

SoulSilver

I think September 9th or something like that could be the official release date just because I mean we usually get a FF/KH game either 6 or more months after japan, plus didn't they say there going to add some more stuff, I'm sure it's going to take a month or two or finish that, plus with all the voicing so yeah september sounds about right for this game.

YUPPP

Isn't September 30th like the last day of summer?

They may have it there as a place holder because they know it will release in summer....

Or I may just be a retard.

S

SoulSilver

If you're talking the middle (Autumn starts around the 22nd) of September, barely.

I'm going to stick with the July until an official announcement.

I guess we'll have to wait until E3 if they don't annouce it before it, I hope they do say something and give us a trailer for crying out loud.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Also, look at Halo Reach, The Conduit 2, Fallout: New Vagas, Medal of Honar, Socom 4, and Epic Mickey; They all have the same release date on that page, yet, go into each individual game and it says "Q3 2010"

Yeah, unless all these big games are dropping on the same day, I'll take this info with a grain of salt. Its just a "Filler Release Date"

Last edited:

Fortissimo

It better not be September 30th. Late July seems like too much of a wait as is. Anyway, it's most likely a filler date and hopefully we will get the official release date soon.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
1. It won't be released in September, that's too long a wait, and it hardly qualifies as summer 2010. Releasing it in the beginning of September would still be a stretch for the "summer" window.
2. If it was coming in September, why the hell would you get excited over that? That's entirely too far away, it's not even May yet. I want this shit in June once I've graduated; I'll have a whole summer of not worrying about school and playing BBS. =/

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I doubt it will release that late in the year and that barely qualifies as a "Summer Release" date. But if it does release in Sept I'm a kill a bitch

Pestilence

Awards
Not official so Im stickin with the ''summer'' release. September (30th no less) release would be absolutely ridicilous since the game has been allready rated.

We ought to get the official release date very soon Im betting.

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Since the ERSB has already rated it, I highly doubt this.

Much of (if not all) has been completed already, if the ESRB tested it, and rated it.

and we have it on pre-order, which says it won't be that too far off. (Thee months I'm guessing at the MOST)

So I don't believe this.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
only one thing i have to say: HELL NO! this is entirly to late and no fun at all. and i havnt looked at other release dates but i dont think theyre going to realese a game EXACTLY a year after. although i was kinda happy about days release date (8 days after my bday!) but no ive been waiting to long for this game and even bought a psp (well kinda. my cuz had an extra one i just need to buy a battery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back