• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New antagonists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gxyoumo14

So as were slowly(too slow) heading to the end of the xehanort and his clones, i started wondering what kinds of new villains may come about.

i got 2 ideas

the first, others with pure hearts of darkness.
i know some may thing that it would be a vanitas rehash, but i think id be cool if counterparts or an opposite to the princesses of heart would be a good idea. especially that were finally starting to see more of the realm of darkness

the second is another multi wielder. roxas, sora, and perhaps riku have shown that by harboring more than one heart or having deep connections to one you can wield multiple keyblades.
so what if theres one or more keyblade masters or wielders that goes around hunting for keys?
could be a good idea considering that the series has like 9 wielders so you can play as them in future games.

what do you guys think? not too fanfic-y are they?

Rexy

Bronze Member
i want the next saga to be the other way, this saga was fighting the darkness (and the emptiness xD), i wanted to have an antagonist that was like Eraqus, that wanted to destroy all the darkness in the world, and as a keyblade wielder he can not have that, he has to keep the ballance between light and darkness

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I want one of these two things to happen in the next saga:

1. Pure blood heartless evolved and now can act upon more than just instinct(think of Ansem the Seeker of darkness but in a non-humanoid form).

2. Someone who's an old friend of Yen Sid and Mickey appears to tell the gang that there has been a disturbance within this realm and the only way to fix it would be to eliminate the realm of darkness. Arguing goes on that without the realm of darkness there would be no balance but he convinces Sora and co. that if there was no darkness there would be no more threats and there would be peace for many years to come.

They do as he says and after finding a way to make it come true, they get rid of the realm of darkness(or lock it anyway). Balance is disrupted and the guy reveals his evil intentions of ruling the worlds with the power of light. The guy becomes too powerful because of absorption of the light and so the gang goes to unlock the realm of darkness in order to bring back balance and then the final fight is there with him.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
@chaosmax
i would like to see a protagonist that turns evil. that would be a great twist to KH, having him on your side the whole game and just at the end turning evil

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
1. Pure blood heartless evolved and now can act upon more than just instinct(think of Ansem the Seeker of darkness but in a non-humanoid form).

As much as I loved Ansem SoD, that kinda sounds like Bleach to me. With Hollows and whatnot.

noheartx

KH is Sora's story, so i don't see any chance of us fighting the Light, or keeping the balance even. Sora is on the side fo Light, and i doubt it'll ever get to the point where he would embrace the darkness. Also, i don't think it's possible to literally destroy the RoD. The only think they might be able to do is figure a way to seal it off, and close all portals to it. But otherwise I don't see it happening.

Personally, I would just prefer that the next storyline isn't so bonking ridiculous and doesn't have so many plotholes.

Rexy

Bronze Member
sora is on the side o0f light ok, but maybe Aqua could appear, she is a Keyblade Master and a jog of a keyblade master is to keep the balance between Darkness and light, that could be a sweet excuse to put Sora vs Aqua :p

ICECOOL113

@chaosmax
i would like to see a protagonist that turns evil. that would be a great twist to KH, having him on your side the whole game and just at the end turning evil

That would be surprising but what about the other way around: Like an evil main character that turns good after seeing that he was fighting for the wrong reasons?

On a different note I would want to see:
1.Better side kicks who actually have important roles to play than "protectors"
2.Cool catch phrases (or something not corny and lame)

noheartx

sora is on the side o0f light ok, but maybe Aqua could appear, she is a Keyblade Master and a jog of a keyblade master is to keep the balance between Darkness and light, that could be a sweet excuse to put Sora vs Aqua :p

Aqua is also on the side of Light, so that wouldn't happen.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Aqua is also on the side of Light, so that wouldn't happen.

yes she is on the side of light but a keyblade master's duty is to protect the balance between light and darkness so they have to fight darkness if it is emerging (xehanort now) or light if there is something happened to the darkness and it is getting smaller... altought we know thar light and darkness are meant to be in balance

Gram

Banned
Awards
i want something new after kh3:

1, i'd like to see the heartless vanish with xehanort (or at least go back behind the DTD)

2, i dont want a key bearer or heart of pure darkness villian give me something new...like say a villian who wants to destroy KH rather than claim it.

3, a new enemy to replace the heartless/nobodies

i'd also wish for a new protagonist but nomura crushed that dream T_T that dream crusher....
also more Aqua <3

Seasalt Lover

I want something like these:

1. We starts of as a fake Protagonist (Like what they did with Roxas on KH2 :'( ), then as he travels on destroying countless of heartless (Or Nobody), he started to get bored and then decided to wreak havoc in Disneytown and forced Mickey and the Gang to take a hike to another world, while making the residences of Disneytown corrupted with Darkness, then the Protagonist changes to Aqua or Sora, or even better, Kairi XD

2. Something like the antagonists in Castle of Oblivion finally got their heart and body back, since Marluxia is evil, and Larxene is such a jerk, they plot to rule the world with the power of darkness with Zexion or Laxeaus, making their base in the Land of Departure or Keyblade Graveyard.

3. Or, we starts off as an Ancient Keyblade Master who is sealed inside the Kingdom Hearts, because Sora killed Xemnas, the ancient keyblade master is now awake and ready to wreak havoc in some world starting from Radiant Garden just to test if her (Yes, it's a she) power is as strong as her memories can serve by destroying some large heartless who magically appeared out of nowhere, but, after she know that her doing is wrong, she ran away to the keyblade graveyard seeking shelter, later we know that this is actually a being that takes form from the heart of the seven princessess that were taken away from them for a short while, resulting an unbalanced personality and then split into two beings, the light, and the dark, each of them then gives their keyblades to some teenagers, the teenagers is now devoted to finish off each other and began the second Keyblade Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back