• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Or maybe they can change the 4th district to the 13th District just for the localization

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't even get what you are tying to say.

I think it's a joke because isn't the 13th a bad number for everywhere else? And changing the Asian bad number into the American bad number... that's what I got

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But then people would just start whining about not being able to go to all the districts that come before.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it's a joke because isn't the 13th a bad number for everywhere else? And changing the Asian bad number into the American bad number... that's what I got

It was a rather bad joke...

But then people would just start whining about not being able to go to all the districts that come before.

Where is district 7-12? >: >: >: Damn Noumora

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Dude, I need to get one too. I still have a DS lite, and I know if I try to trade it in. I ain't getting squat for it. Man, this game sounds and seems EPIC! KH will never die!

I agree with you.

2025: Kingdom Hearts III brings in top sales worldwide.

LucasDraleau

Whenever you are introduced to a new world, the title shows up. He means the title.
We see the Traverse Town title in the TGS demo play videos, and the letters are definitely not hot dogs.

How you had to find letters in Traverse Town in KH1 and mail them in the mail box in the 1st district.
Oh, so similar to Twilight Town in KH2. I never really got into the minigames in KH1, so I didn't remember this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back