• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days -HQ-SCANS!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm shame there's little new, one of the reasons I'm not so excited for this game. But never mind~ there's a lot of content yet to be unearthed. As long as it's like BBS in the sense that the story is new and the missions are decent =].

Thanks for these nonetheless!

-- Andy

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Wow, people aren't being as mean as I thought they would be. I was expecting "Holy crap this is older than time itself" XD. Well that's good to hear.

What did you mean by "there's little new", Andy?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
you do know that was during 358/2 days so that was before zexion and axel were assigned to CO

What is this CO you speak of?

It's probably something blindingly obvious I can't think of too.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Ah. Thank you, I still should've thought of that though.

RikusGaurdian

I just noticed Roxas has two different faces with the hp bar. weird o.o

Aww, it was Saix? Now I'm sad again

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

did you see Zexion talking to Axel?
proof that its before AND after chain of memories. Yes!!!
It was Saïx!

eh dont sweat it im still trying to figure out what DoD means
"Demon of Dark". The person, who MX referred to. Obviously hinting to his apprentice also known as Dark Soldier.

One thing I noticed: in the very first pic, the one that has a screenshot of Roxas fighting heartless and thunder mages in front of the Old Mansion at Twilight Town. There he has two of his commands on his command menu missing, like how Sora's was when you start his game at the very beginning. Either this is a gameplay glitch, or that is where Roxas will start his journey as well
He is using MAGICS on different menu, just like in the previous games.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
This game, rather than being one day, is about a whole year. Roxas joined the Organization before CoM, so there's a chance we might hear CoM members' English voices. No one is disappearing from the play roster, though; that has nothing to do with single player mode.

do you want people to be mean and full of themselves

Hehe, no, I said "Well that's good to hear".

It was Saïx!

Yes, indeed. Emphasis on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back