What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neo Daraku Gekitotsu (~Sign-Up/OOC~) [Phoenix Down'd]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

Reaction score
Alright. I've decided to start this bitch. I've edited my character a bit. Just added a few special abilities. Nothing big, just snake related. So if anyone has anything to edit, do it now.

Also, I'm at my sister's house for this week so I can get on her comp a bit. I'll still post when I'm gone, though it might not be as neat. If anything, I'll let Imperial watch over this for a while.

Also, if anyone has any plot ideas, you're more than welcome to PM them to me. I haven't really thought out a specific plot. I just like to go along with the RP as it progresses.

Opening post coming...

Azazel

Reaction score
I'm so mad. I was almost done with the opening post but my damn computer froze and I had to restart it!

grrrawr

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Reaction score
Awards
A rock is the last place everyone ever looks. Didn't you see that episode of Spongebob?

Gearheart

Reaction score
Hey, I need to ask, is it okay if I introduce a character that drives a car? It doesn't have guns or anything, it's just a car, but I figured I should ask you first. I figured it would be handy to have a character that can get people from point a to point b quickly.

Azazel

Reaction score
Maybe in Fuschia City. But anywhere else would kinda seem out of character

Also, gimme a chance guys, i'll put it up soon. When people leave me the fuck alone

EDIT: Posted

Last edited:

Gearheart

Reaction score
Don't worry, no pressure for you to rush it.

Name: Citizen of Paradise (Keeps identity a secret)

Age: Real age is secret, but looks to be between 20 and 30

World: Fuschia City

Origin: Burnout Paradise

Personality: Exceedingly carefree, and a natural thrillseeker. Has a very lax code of conduct, and will often disobey law in seeking personal enjoyment.

Appearance: The Citizen of Paradise is a man of average height and weight, with black hair and green eyes. He usually is seen in full-bodied racing suit complete with a helmet.

Bio: One of the many anonymous participants in the street racing of paradise city, he keeps his identity a secret to avoid prosecution from the PCPD, due to the less-than-legal nature of the games he participates in. Despite this, even the PCPD seems highly tolerant of his and the other participants' trespasses on traffic laws. His secretive nature means a great deal of his personal life is also not readily given to most people.

Weapon: His vehicle can qualify as a weapon, especially when it is considered how he uses it when racing. The vehicle he currently drives is a blue Hunter Olympus. The vehicle is reinforced to reduce damage to the driver and his passengers in the event of collisions.

Unique Ability: An extremely skilled driver, knows how to maneuver any car both aggressively and defensively.

Techniques: None

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6