• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neo Daraku Gekitotsu (~Sign-Up/OOC~) [Phoenix Down'd]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

Alright. I've decided to start this bitch. I've edited my character a bit. Just added a few special abilities. Nothing big, just snake related. So if anyone has anything to edit, do it now.

Also, I'm at my sister's house for this week so I can get on her comp a bit. I'll still post when I'm gone, though it might not be as neat. If anything, I'll let Imperial watch over this for a while.

Also, if anyone has any plot ideas, you're more than welcome to PM them to me. I haven't really thought out a specific plot. I just like to go along with the RP as it progresses.

Opening post coming...

Azazel

I'm so mad. I was almost done with the opening post but my damn computer froze and I had to restart it!

grrrawr

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
A rock is the last place everyone ever looks. Didn't you see that episode of Spongebob?

Gearheart

Hey, I need to ask, is it okay if I introduce a character that drives a car? It doesn't have guns or anything, it's just a car, but I figured I should ask you first. I figured it would be handy to have a character that can get people from point a to point b quickly.

Azazel

Maybe in Fuschia City. But anywhere else would kinda seem out of character

Also, gimme a chance guys, i'll put it up soon. When people leave me the fuck alone

EDIT: Posted

Last edited:

Gearheart

Don't worry, no pressure for you to rush it.

Name: Citizen of Paradise (Keeps identity a secret)

Age: Real age is secret, but looks to be between 20 and 30

World: Fuschia City

Origin: Burnout Paradise

Personality: Exceedingly carefree, and a natural thrillseeker. Has a very lax code of conduct, and will often disobey law in seeking personal enjoyment.

Appearance: The Citizen of Paradise is a man of average height and weight, with black hair and green eyes. He usually is seen in full-bodied racing suit complete with a helmet.

Bio: One of the many anonymous participants in the street racing of paradise city, he keeps his identity a secret to avoid prosecution from the PCPD, due to the less-than-legal nature of the games he participates in. Despite this, even the PCPD seems highly tolerant of his and the other participants' trespasses on traffic laws. His secretive nature means a great deal of his personal life is also not readily given to most people.

Weapon: His vehicle can qualify as a weapon, especially when it is considered how he uses it when racing. The vehicle he currently drives is a blue Hunter Olympus. The vehicle is reinforced to reduce damage to the driver and his passengers in the event of collisions.

Unique Ability: An extremely skilled driver, knows how to maneuver any car both aggressively and defensively.

Techniques: None

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back