• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with Ultima weapon!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Yeah so I ran out of Mythril crystals before I could synthesize UW, so how do I synthesize mythril crystal? My moogle level is the highest level, what ever it is......

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Why is it so hard to google this type of stuff?

To synthesize a Mythril Crystal, you'll need: Dense Crystal, Dense Gem x 3, Twilight Crystal, Twilight Gem x 3, and a Serenity Stone.

Yah. Welcome, btw.

pokesora

I don't realy now how i din't even have enough stuf to make one but when I wen't to check i could get one and i din't cheat so i can tell you how just keep looking.....and good luck.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Dense Crystal, Dense Gem x 3, Twilight Crystal, Twilight Gem x 3, and a Serenity Stone.
all u need

hiddenblade

I,ve got the same problem exept i've got all the ingrediants but I cant get the last orialcome+ because no matter wear I go I can never get a frost gem frost shards frost crystals frost stones but never a frost gem no atter how many times i go to port royal anyone got any tips.:confused::confused::confused:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
use the winnie the pooh keyblade (4got what its called) and use the luck raising ability
then go fight the monsters that drop the items

Macabre

Gold Member
I,ve got the same problem exept i've got all the ingrediants but I cant get the last orialcome+ because no matter wear I go I can never get a frost gem frost shards frost crystals frost stones but never a frost gem no atter how many times i go to port royal anyone got any tips.:confused::confused::confused:

You can get Frost Gems from killing the Fortuneteller and Icy Cube Heartless.

You can find both those enemies in Agrabah.

Riku77

I think the winnie the pooh keyblade is called lilke happy memories but anyway yah just do what they said, but still keep my idea in mind! lol jk

Dark Horizon

sweet memories (methinks)=winnie the pooh keyblade

Genji shield for goofy, meteor staff for donald.
Lucky Lucky equipped on all. Don't forget the lucky ring.

Bam. Now about every 1/3 enemies will drop something (at least in my expierience)

Riku77

Oh yah it is sweet memories, I knew it had to be something about memories since everything else in this game pretty much circles around those.

Aidan

Okay yeah I have 6 orhialcums and all the ingrediants for ultima weapon, but it says i can't do it. When do I get the 7th from moogle? I have 11 energy crystals and like 27 sereneties?

Riku77

Seven Orichalcum+

1. Clear Atlantica.

2. Clear 100 Acre Wood.

3. Find the chest in The World That Never Was at the Brink Of Despair just before you go into the castle. There will be a big chest next to the save point. This is not the Orichalcum+. Turn around at this location and follow the short path across from the save point with the Orichalcum+ chest.

4. Clear Goddess Of Fate Cup in the Underworld Coliseum.

5. Chest in Twilight Town, in Sunset Terrace where you went earlier in the game for the Seven Wonders. Jump on top of the train and you will see a chest on the roof of the big building (the one closest to to the sunset station).

6. Chest in Space Paranoids during the second visit there, just before you fight Commander Sark and the MCP.

7. Collect all Material in the game and give it to the Synthesis Moogle. He will give you an Orichalcum+. You need every single Material (shards, stones, gems, and crystals, including a regular Orichalcum).

You must not have done one of these things, so good luck

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
its been too long since i got my ultima weapon so i forgot
but i prefer to use the kingdom key to have some originality added to the game
so i basically just go ultima just so i can get all the keyblades but not to use it :p

C

Colours

Why is it so hard to google this type of stuff?

To synthesize a Mythril Crystal, you'll need: Dense Crystal, Dense Gem x 3, Twilight Crystal, Twilight Gem x 3, and a Serenity Stone.

Yah. Welcome, btw.

Yep. This is what I was going to say, but you beat me to it .Oji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back