• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Need help with creating a character for a story and what not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hey i need help. I will give credit to whoever gives me the best character. So i need a name personality gender well you know what the character will be made up of and what not just please i need a character and one more thing what should they do in the story if they are not a normal character.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Umm, if you want help creating a character, we need to know a few things:

1) Genre
2) Basic summary of your story
3) Any other characters that are in the story
4) When and where your story takes place

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I don't have a character I'm able to give you to use, sorry.

However, here is a template for one:

Name-

Appearance-

Accessories/Weapons-

Spells-

Personality

Biography-

In all honesty, it may take an hour tops if you know what you're looking for in a character, but it is easier since you know what you want your character to do.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Search some character sheets on Google. You won't learn anything if you have people do stuff for you.

1-up salesman

well, I'll try to help. Here:

Name: Ryuka
Appearance:

Spells:None
Personatlity: Dark, lonely
Biography- Ryuka has spent his whole life in battle, fighting his brothers.

Accesories and Weapons: Swords, Guns

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Thanks 1-up that was needed and yes i lived with ten guys all my life and they did stuff for me.

1-up salesman

Okay, but I might use this character for one of my things, but feel free to use him. So are you wanting characters to put in a fan-fic or original story?

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Name:Kiara

Appearance: Long blode hair with two pink stripes going down. Tall, green eye's, a blue sleeveless shirt under her white jacket decorated with black stripes and pockets, black pants, and cool sneakers.

Personality: friendly but cautious, calculating her next move, accepts things that would confuse most people, suffered all her life so making a personal sacrifice is hard for her but she'll do it for the right cause

Biography: Like i said she's suffered her whole life by losing her family and having a hard life. She's become a detective and really hates people that abuse thier power. She knows people that can get her the info she needs, in high and low places. Her family worked for a large company but she lost them to a house fire the same night she saw her older sister kidnapped.

Accessories and Weapons: She has two pistols a sword that's carried on her back along with a shotgun. She wears only one earing in her left ear, the only thing she has to remember her sister. She has a bracelet with a hidden blade in case she's tied up.

Use her if you like. I'd be happy if you did.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well since I can't give you a character--since my mind's kind of blank at the moment. I'll give you an advice. Sometimes if you watch something you really like or read something you really like. Maybe you can based the characters off an inspiration. If not, then you can base them from real life except make sure they not like the person 100% in real life and sometimes it helps if you use your information. Not to mention, just use your imagination at times and or try to think, I'm pretty sure once you do, a character will come out. Otherwise, just take the characters the others offered you but I think it'd be better if you came with your own. Just some advice there. Sorry I couldn't give you anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back