• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help with 100% Journal (Seifer and Setzer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverCyrus

No NEED TO POST, I FOUND THE SOLUTION.

PLEASE DONT POST

This can be closed

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

Go to the sign at the sandlot and you can choose who you want to struggle with whenever you want, as many times as you want

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Amazingly I had the same problem when I replayed this game on Proud mode. I was searching for ways to level up and I thought it would be fun to finish the struggles with Sora. So I went to fight Hayner, fought him...thought that Seifer would fight me.

Nope. Apparently I didn't have enough strength/EXP or something according to the guy. So I fought Hayner over five times and nothing changed. Even when I poked the man and Seifer and his gang. Apparently you and I both had the same problem. :p Sorry man, maybe we're just overlooking something very simple. I hope we get some answers!

SilverCyrus

Hmmm... did you try beating Hayner?

OH!!!! Never thought of that!..............Jk of course i tried that <.<
(if that seemed ignorant im sorry)

yah, i fought him and got over 100 spheres (which is a challenge the journal gives you)

Ive talked to Seifer and Setzer.

Amazingly I had the same problem when I replayed this game on Proud mode. I was searching for ways to level up and I thought it would be fun to finish the struggles with Sora. So I went to fight Hayner, fought him...thought that Seifer would fight me.

Nope. Apparently I didn't have enough strength/EXP or something according to the guy. So I fought Hayner over five times and nothing changed. Even when I poked the man and Seifer and his gang. Apparently you and I both had the same problem. :p Sorry man, maybe we're just overlooking something very simple. I hope we get some answers!

hopefully, I would be depressed if i couldnt finish the journal.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve had that same problem. I`ve beaten Hayner like 20 times and I still cant battle anyone else.

T

The Spoiler

Hm, thats weird. I did it in 2005 so I dont remember what I did. All I know is I can fight everyone

PowerOverNothing

Website
Found a solution from a Journal Compleation guide on GameFAQS, may not be the actual answer you want to hear, (since it seems rather tedious.) but I found it nonetheless.

"So go to the Sandlot, and fight Hayner, um, 10 times. During one of those 10 matches, beat him with at least 100 points. After that, you can fight Setzer, so do so 10 times. During those 10 matches, beat Setzer with 150 or more points. Finally, we get to Seifer, whom we only have to fight once! Fight him and get all his orbs, and then run far, far away! What a tedious game! Now, you have some new entries..."

:p Ouch!

Naryx15

I never had problems with this. I remember beating Hayner like, 10 times and that unlocked the others.

SilverCyrus

Found a solution from a Journal Compleation guide on GameFAQS, may not be the actual answer you want to hear, (since it seems rather tedious.) but I found it nonetheless.

"So go to the Sandlot, and fight Hayner, um, 10 times. During one of those 10 matches, beat him with at least 100 points. After that, you can fight Setzer, so do so 10 times. During those 10 matches, beat Setzer with 150 or more points. Finally, we get to Seifer, whom we only have to fight once! Fight him and get all his orbs, and then run far, far away! What a tedious game! Now, you have some new entries..."

:p Ouch!

Thanks, <.<

I didnt want to do it once <.< ugh

I thought that when the stuggle guy said I didnt have enough experience that I needed to lvl up.

PowerOverNothing

Website
You're welcome. I wish the best of luck to you to finish everything in the Journal. :) Since I was easily frusterated and just replayed it on Proud to get the secret ending. Although in that case, I think I was better off finishing everything with all the trouble I had on Proud.

And I think that when he said you didn't have enough experience. He meant it as in the Struggle games, not your actual level with Sora.

SilverCyrus

You're welcome. I wish the best of luck to you to finish everything in the Journal. :) Since I was easily frusterated and just replayed it on Proud to get the secret ending. Although in that case, I think I was better off finishing everything with all the trouble I had on Proud.

And I think that when he said you didn't have enough experience. He meant it as in the Struggle games, not your actual level with Sora.

Im not doing it for the ending, The File im on is on Proud mode, im just doing it because I feel i should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back