• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NBA Lockout Potentially Over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Yesssss finally! I missed my basketball and college basketball hasn't been doing it for me.

Word....
Its about time. i been watching random nfl games to pass the time instead and it wasnt really doing it for me either =/
So what the season start on Christmas?
Still about a month away...
Looks like the Knickabockers has a chance with the shorten season :biggrin:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
YES. THANK ALLAH.
MIAMI BITCHESSSS.

Hopefully they officially settle this so we can go on to watch Miami win the Finals

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Definitely going for the Lakers. <3 Bulls can go...miss their shots (best comeback lol)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Amae Yeah in a retirement home most people know they are through ya'll got rid of Perkins for a bag of chips worse move ever lol.

Well the Miami Heat won't be in the finals again I hope it was fun watching Le**tch James get his butt kicked 2 times now a 3rd is overdoing it.

I'm a tad upset it took them this long to reach any kind of deal and they way they've been acting about also soured my tastes a little. Especially since they think they'll get every fan they had before it's not going to be the same as they think.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
We all know my 76ers are going to win it all.

Okay that was a joke.

But seriously, they will.

Not.

I think the Bulls have a solid chance to make another run with the shortened season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back