• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Infinity's Edge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne fought beside Dengeki. Orochimaru was a strong fighter. "It's a good thing the 3rd Hokage sealed his arms so he cant use jutsu. Or else we would be dead right now." "I just cant use ninjutsu, but the rest I can do." Orochimaru jumped in the air and kicked Xayne in the face. Xayne got angry. "You hit my face. That's it." Xayne did his hand signs. "My strongest jutsu. Decapitating Sound Wave Jutsu."

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Suddenly, a well-sized frog appeared infront of Naruto. It had what looked like armor on. It was orange with green swirls on its back. "Gama!", Naruto shouted. "Boy, I'm glad to see you!" Ashido stared. 'So, this is what Jiraiya has taught him...,' he thought to himself. Ashido took a fighting pose. He did his handsigns. He thumb was already bleeding, so he didn't have to worry about that. 'Horse, Dog, Dragon, Tiger, Rabbit...' he thought to himself. He slammed his hand down on the ground. "SUMMONING JUTSU!", he shouted. Then, smoke appeared and covered the fighting area.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne waved his hand in the air to create his jutsu. From his hands came a strong wind. The wind was moving so fast that it made a loud whistling sound. The high speed of the sound wave put cuts on Orochimaru. "That was a strong jutsu boy, but not good enough." Orochimaru was hurt but he could still fight. Xayne stood there thinking of what to do next. I could use my mind jutsu to control his body, but he has to be standing still for my jutsu to hit. Xayne smiled. "I got it." Xayne ran towards Orochimaru. He got right up to his face and made his hand signs. "Water Release: Syrup Capture Field Jutsu." Water came from Xayne's mouth all over Orochimaru. "What is this?" screamed Orochimaru. Orochimaru was stuck. He was covered in sticky water that slowed his movements. "Now you are slow enough for me to capture."

pwolf

Dengeki watched in amazement as Xayne captured orochimaru, he then shouted, " Xayne you do your jutsu ill do mine...." he then turned to orochimaru, and the pain of his lost parents activated his cursed mark form...."SHADOW CLONE JUTSU, you know what to do". They all did the same hand signs, then they shouted, WATER DRAGON BLAST". Dengeki passed out from the stress of the clones and the chakra to make all those dragons.....

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Orochimaru was hurt bad. "How, I was winning at first." "Dengeki!" said Xayne as he watched Dengeki pass out. "Alright I'll finish this." Orochimaru was still stuck in the stiky water due to Xayne's jutsu. "You're mine." Xayne made hand signs and looked directly at Orochimaru. "Mind Disturbance Technique Jutsu." Orochimaru was still. Xayne was still. "Gotcha."Xayne said happily. Xayne now had control over Orochimaru's body. But he wasnt sure how long he could control it. Orochimaru was too powerful to control for long. "Your jutsu only works if you can keep you hand sign." Xayne still had his hand in the hand sign to keep control of Orochimaru. "I know. Now you will do what I say." Xayne looked towards the cloud of dust that surrounded Ashido and Sasuke. "I'm going to have you fight Sasuke."

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
OCC: IT'S NOT! BUWAHAHAHA!

When the smoke cleared, there was a creature infron of Ashido. It looked like a bat, but it was Ashido's hieght and had a swoard. The creature groaned. "Ashido," it said. "What is it?" Ashido smiled. "Nice to see you to, Shiro." Shiro looked at the boy infront of him in white and the man with long black hair. "It is,......." he said.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
OCC: I want a 2nd character, so it can be more characters in this rp.

Xayne looked at the tall bat creature that Ashido had summoned. "Maybe he dont need my help after all." he said. Xayne still had control of Orochimaru with his jutsu, but it wouldnt last much longer. He could fell Orochimaru resisting his jutsu.

pwolf

As dengeki got up from his exhaustion he could not stand on his own. Then a very cute girl came out of the crowd and helped him stand. All she could do was blush, smile and say, " I hope youre OK... I just saw you fall and i knew i should have helped then but well i was...Oh well never mind, Den come back to my house i can fix you up there". How could he refuse, he replied, " Ok, ill come back with you... hey zayne looks like your going to have to finish him off with out me... Oh and whats your name.... ". She replied, " Paige.... Paige heyne..."

When they got to her house she said," go to the bedroom to take a nap..... ill be in their to wake you up and give you some food and ill bandage those shurikan wounds when you wake up.... You seem to have frozen them shut but that'll soon melt.... ill see you when you wake up....". Right before Dengeki went to sleep all he could think about was if he should have aked her out on a date before he had went to slep.... he told himself to do that when he was healed.....

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne watched as Dengeki left the field. "Alright Orochimaru just you and me then." "You will never kill me boy." Xayne was getting weak from using most of his chakra to keep control of Orochimaru's body. Then Orochimaru broke free of his jutsu. "Damn." Xayne pulled out a kunai knife. "Now the fun begins."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back