• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Infinity's Edge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wateralchemist

"one thousand years of death"
Name: Sakuto Onmitsu
Apperance: Sakuto has brown hair, green leather jacket,and black pants. he also has a black under shirt.
He wear's his sound village headband proudly on his forehead.
Weapon: a razor leaf blade, shuriken,and kuinai
Ninjutsu
-earth barrier clay prison
-mud cannonball
-earth barrier raging wave
-shadow clone jutsu
-sheild of sand

Genjutsu
-dispell

Taijutsu
-lotus
-secondary lotus
-lion combo

Country and Village:
sound country and sound village

Personality:
likw to battle, never turns down a challenge without a reason, and get annoying to people during certain situations
Bio:I found my own reason to defeat Orochimaru when he first came to the sound village.He came and wanted my villages people to come and join his army, but my dad told me i couldn't join. Then Orochimaru got so angry and full of bloodlust, that he killed my father right in front of my eyes. ever since that day i swore an oath of avenging my father, even if it meant getting help from other villages...

Last edited:

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
OCC: Ok, I'll hand out the other Curse Marks later(two left) NOW WE START!

Ashido yawned. He had just woken up from his sleep. He jumped out of bed and streched. He got dressed with his usual clothes and eat his normal breakfast: ramen with hot sauce and meat. After that, Ashido looked in his sister's room. "Hmmmm.....," he said. "I wander where she is.....Oh well." Ashido walked outside and looked around. All the normal villagers were at their spots. Ashido started walking around town. He knew today was a special day for Genin. Today was the day of their Chuunin Exam Finals. "Well," he said. "I'm going to go watch! Who knows what kind of different Shinobi will be there!" He raced off thwoards the arena.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne stopped to on top of a hill to look. "Finally I'm here in the village Hidden in the Leaves. It took a while but I'm here." He walked into the village looking around at the people and wondering why everyone seemed so excited. He walked to an old man and asked him a question."Hey mister, why is everyone excited." "Well today is the Chunin exams finals," he said. "The Finals, that should be fun to watch. Might even be some ninja from my village there." Xayne walked towards the arena. Even though it was his first time in the village, he knew where the arena was. It was the biggest building in the village. As he was walking towards the arena, a young boy wearing all black bumped into him running towards the arena. "Hey watch were you goin kid" he said. But the kid didnt hear him he just kept running.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ashido looked up. He was finaly at the Exams Arena. "heh," he said. "This reminds me of when I was a Genin. I was so excited to fight. It feels good to be here again." He noticed all the other Shinobis coming in. He saw a couple of people withdifferent headbands on. 'Man....AWSOME!' he thought. But then he saw someone. The guy had a Sound Village headband on. 'I hope Orochimaru dosen't lead them anymore, or we'll be in big trouble....' he thought to himself. He walked on in the stadium and sat down by other Chuunin. "Where's Lord Hokage?" he asked himself. "And where's sis......"

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne walked in the arean."It's kinda crowded here. Must be some really good genin fighting today." He walked around looking for somewhere to sit, then something caught his eye. "Whoa!" Right in front of him was a really hot girl. Xayne just stood there staring at her. I have to talk to her he thought but when he snapped back into reality she was gone. "Damn. Where'd she go?" Xayne walked around looking for her, but then agian someone caught his eye. This time it was the boy dressed in black that bumped into him. "Hm, its that kid from a minute ago. I'll go talk to him."

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ashido looked around. No signs of any other Chuunin. "Hmmm....." he said. "Where are they?" Just then, he saw a Sound Vilage Shinobi walk up to him. 'Weird,' he thought. 'I'm surprised these two villages are accualy getting along. Kinda strange.' He almost fell asleep waiting for the match to start. "Those two better show up soon," he muttered. "Tsunade and sis........."

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
The boy dressed in black turned around and looked at Xayne. Xayne walked around and sat beside the boy. Xayne stared at him. "Hey kid, you bumped into me earlier."

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ashido looked up. It was that Sound Village boy. "Oh,' he said. "I did? Sorry 'bout that!" He smiled and put his hands behind his head. "I guess I was just to focused on gtting here to notice." He looked around the stadium.

turin

Ninjutsu
- Storm Blade
- Water Clone
- Water Prison
- Water Dragon

Genjutsu
- Eternal Eclipse
- dispell

Taijutsu
- Falcon slash
- Falcon dive
- Shark sneak attack

Kekkei Genkai
--Summoning Jutsu-Noble Falcon Soldier

OOC: There I edited my template. I'm accepted right?
And by the way you guys post really fast. Well I guess I better introduce my character.

IC: Jubei casually walked through the gates of Konoha taking in the scenery. As Jubei walked into the village he looked around at the people, everyone seemed so excited and festive. At first Jubei couldn't understand why, then it hit him. Today was the Chunnin Exams! 'I'd better get over there so I don't miss any of the action.' thought Jubei. 'I can't believe I forgot about it, some of the Genin from my village should be in the finals.' . Jubei pinpointed the Areana and dashed off towards it at a blinding speed.
Entering the Arena Jubei glanced around, taking in the roar and excitment of the crowd. The stadium was packed, it took Jubei a while to find a seat but after a minute or two he was lucky enough to find one. Jubei hadn't been to a Chunnin Exam in a long time, he almost forgot what the atmosphere was like. So many ninja's off differen't skills and experiences,from differen't countries all gathered and one place. Then there are all the villagers and patrons who are there, the Chunnin Exam is truly an amazing event.
However, something felt odd to Jubei, but he didn't know why. He decided to just ignore the feeling , 'It's probably nothing anyway,' thought Jubei.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
"Sure you did." Xayne said sarcastically. Xayne got up from his seat. Man when will this thing start he thought. "I guess I'll look around some more. Maybe I can find that pretty girl." he said with a smile on his face. He walked around for a little bit, still searching for the girl. "Maybe she's in the finals." he said. "This is boring, the exams need to start." Then it happened agian, something caught his attention. Xayne had heard laughter, a girls' laughter. "Where is that coming from?" he asked himself. Then he saw it. Just outside the gates of the arena was a spa full of girls. "JACKPOT!!" He ran out of the arena and hid in a spot where the girls couldnt see him. "Hehehe......yeah, life is good." he said while watching the girls. "Hey you!" said a voice from behind him. Xayne turned around. Behind him stood a tall man looking down at him. "What are you doing little boy?" Xayne stood up. Xayne was the same height as the man."Im not a little boy, Im 17 years old and Im a Chunin." The man grabbed Xayne by the arms and pulled him away. "Hey old man leave me alone."he said trying to get his hand loose. "You are old enough to know that it is wrong to peak at girls." Xayne got his arm free. "Hehe....Why dont you go take a closer look at them." Xayne made hand signs. "Mind Body Disturbance Technique Jutsu" he yelled. The man started walking towards the spa. "What's happeining I cant control my body?" Xayne laughed. "My jutsu allows me to control your body temporarily" The man started running towards the girls in the spa. "Now jump." Xayne made the man jump into the hot water with the girls. The girls screamed and hit on the man. The man managed to get out, his face red and his clothes wet. The girls was still screaming. "Uh oh." Xayne said as he ran back into the arena.

pwolf

OOC: sorry for the triple post my computer screwed up and it didnt show the 2nd post so i did it again with different stuff and then it showed it, so yeah sorry/.

IIN: "was where he was last spotted". why did my messenger haave to get killed, it took three years for someone to even find it. oh well at least im here. as dengeki walks around asking for information he see a crowd of people, oh right its the chuunin exams, i forget...... guess ill check in on that. as he walks he notices a little bot with a sound village headband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back