• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Infinity's Edge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne was about to leave the arena when he looked and saw the kid walking back towards the arena. That must be Naruto he thought but who is that other guy with them. Xayne looked closer to the other person with them. "hmmmm, its the Kazikage. What was his name...........Gaara."

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
When the three were walking, Gaara looked around. Ashido and Naruto looked at him. "Hmm? What's wrong, Gaara?" Naruto asked him. Gaara looked at him. "Someone's following us." Gaara looked at the roofs of buildings. "Alright," he shouted out. "We know you're here, come on out."

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne watched then stop walking. He heard what Gaara said. "Someone is following them." Xayne looked up at the roof. "I dont see anyone, but maybe they're using some kind of jutsu so no one can see them." Xayne watined to see if anyone would come from the roof.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Gaara looked around. "Maybe you were mistaken," Naruto said to him. "No," Gaara said. "I've NEVER been wrong." Ashido sighed. " Let's just get to the arena on time, ok guys?" he said. They all walked along to the arena, and they made it just in time. The first match was about to start.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne watched as they passed him going into the arena. "Where did Dengeki go?' He looked around. "Oh well, I'll look for him after the exams." Xayne walked back to his seat and waited for it to begin.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ashido, Naruto, and Gaara sat up in the Kage's Spector. "Are you sure Temari and Kankuro are here?" Naruto asked Gaara. "They are," Gaara said. "But until they get here, you two will be my guards." Ashido looked at the arena. He was so excited. It was here, the Chuunin Exams.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
OCC: Sephy did you see my pm I sent you.

Xayne watched them go up to where the Kages sit. "I hope its some good looking girls participating in the exams. I love a woman that can fight." Xayne leaned up in his seat. "Come on Chunnin exams."

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
During the first fight, Ashido noticed someone. It was two people, in black outfits. They were sitting by themselves, in a corner of the arena. "Could it be?," Ashido asked himself. Naruto leaned over him. "What is it?", Naruto asked him. Ashido showed him the two men in black. Naruto gasped. "Oh no.....," he said. "It's them..."

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
"Where did you go,Dengeki?" asked Xayne. Xayne looked around at the battle field. He wondered what is was like to fight in front of a bunch of people. The only people he fought in front of was people from his own village. The Sound village held their own Chunnin Exams after what Orochimaru did, but now the Hidden Leaf Village let some Sound Village ninja take place in their Chunnin Exams. Xayne wondered if any genin he knew from his village was fighting in the exams.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ashido looked at Naruto. "Who is it?", he asked him. But as soon as he looked again, they were gone. TSunade turned to both of them. "Somethings's coming," she alerted them. "What is it?", Ashido asked her. "I'm DYING to fight!" Just then, a huge explotion happened in the middle of the arena. And there stood two Shinobi: Sasuke Uchiha, and Orochimaru.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
The explosion knocked Xayne from his seat. "What the..." Xayne looked at the cloud of dust left over from the explosion. Xayne looked up. In the cloud of dust was 2 shinobi. "It's him Dengeki. Orochimaru." Xayne got up. "This is it."

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ashido jumped down all the way down top the arena. "So," he smirked as he talked. "COme back to the village, huh you betrayer?" Orochimaru laughed. "Foolish boy," he said. Ashido looked angerly. "Not you, old man. Sasuke." Sasuke laughed. "Fool, think you can beat me?"

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne saw Ashido jump to the arena and jumped in behind him. Xayne was ready to fight. He usually doesnt like to fight unless someone attacks him first but in this case he wanted to be the first to attack. Xayne looked at Ashido. "Kid, I see you have something with this Uchiha boy. Let me have Orochimaru." Xayne looked at Orochimaru. "You have disgraced our village." Orochimaru looked at Xayne from head to toe, then noticed his headband. "So you are from the Sound Village. I started that village boy, I can do with it as i please." The sound of Orochimaru's voice ran chills down Xayne's back. "Well I will put honor back in the Sound Village by killing you." Orochimaru laughed. "A member of my own village wants me dead. Let's see if you can do it." Xayne smiled and pulled out his kunai knives.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Sasuke smiled and activated his Curse Mark. Ashido laughed. "So you have one, too!" he said. Sasuke flinched. "Wh-.....what?" Ashido laughed. "There's a reason I wear my headband like this." he remakred. Ashido pulled his headband back to wear it looked normal. There were many scars but other than that, there was a Curse Mark. SUddenly, black markings began to cover Ashido's face and arms. "Now," Ashido said to Sasuke. "You'll see my real Jutsu!"

pwolf

" Xayne you wont be able to do this by yourself, as a new member of your team allow me to help you, not only for my family, but for yours as well..... he then pulled out his sword and threw his shurikans at orochimaru...

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
"All right Dengeki lets go." Orochimaru dodged the shurikans. Xayne got in close and tryied to attack with his kunai knives, but Orochimaru knocked them out of his hand. "Come on boy, you are from my village, you should be better than this. And you have help from some waterfall village boy, and you both cant even touch me." Xayne just smiled. "Orochimaru, we've just started." Xayne made hand movements. "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile jutsu" Flames came from Xayne's mouth. The flames ingulfed Orochimaru. "HAHAHAHAHAH, come on boy you can do better than that." Orochimaru stepped out the flames and attacked Xayne. Xayne managed to dodge some punches but got kneed in the stomach. "Ah" he screamed. Xayne grabbed his stomach. He smiled. "Come on Orochimaru, you can do better than that." Xayne was moching Orochimaru.

pwolf

Dengeki made the hand signs then shouted, "water dragon blast!!!!!" the blast only managed to knock orochimaru over, then he quietly got up, pushed off the dirt, and threw Dengeki's shurikans back at him. Dengeki was struck in the right arm, he quickly pulled it out and ran at Orochimaru in a rage of pain and revenge....

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xayne watched as he let Dengeki take a shot at Orochimaru. He looked around and saw that some people where running around trying to leave the arena while others were watching them fight. "Where are the Jonin and the ANBU balck ops." The 5th Hokage was still sitting in her chair watching the fight as well. Xayne heard Dengeki scream. Dengeki was pulling out shurikans from his arm and then run towards Orochimaru. "Alright Dengeki, we can double team him." Xayne ran towards Orochimaru right biside Dengeki.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ashido and Sasuke had at it. Kunai clashed and banging metal rang through the air. Suddenly, Naruto landed beside Ashido. "Sasuke," Naruto muttered. Ashido looked at him. "Huh? You know this guy?", he asked him. Naruto growled. "Yeah, we used to be in the same squad," he replied. Then, Naruto and Ashido faught for about half an hour. Ashido looked at Naruto. "We can't land a hit on him!", he said. Then, Ashido got an idea. "Naruto, didn't you study under Jiraiya?" he asked him. Naruto nodded. Then, he paused. "OOH!", Naruto said with a huge grin. "I know what you're saying now!" Naruto bit his thumb and did several handsigns. At the same time, Ashido bit his thumb, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back