• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Akatsuki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ryoku leaned against the wall in the cave,and shook his head."I hope they fight better then there stupidity."Ryoku thought to himself.Ryoku shook his head,and looked at his hands.They were prickling with pain,but he ignored his hands.He walked over to the middle of the cave,and looked around at everyone.He didn't intend on fighting,nor learning anything about them.

Ryoku slowly went back to the corner of the cave.He pulled the hood of his off,and waited for orders from the leaders.Ryoku did not like waiting very much,but he could wait.Ryoku was also looking at the boy who threw a kunai at him earlier.He stared at him most of the time while waiting.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Xias left the cave unable to control his rage dewelling and erupting inside of him. "They all don't understand, they don't know what there getting into"-Xias said to himself, while stumbling out of the cave to a nearby tree, holding onto it, his cigarrette nearly falling out of his mouth. Xias sweating, his body begining to glow with dark chakara. "They dont understand!"-Xias feel to his knees as his hand began spreading with black markings, which spread along his face as well. Xias screamed as the black chakara swallowed him up completely, His body fully cover, Xias arose from his knee's his aura swirling around him. He looked at his body covered in markings, and his eyes glowing light blue....the dragon shown in his eyes.....Xias smirked alittle slowly walking out of the entrance of cave to the shade of the trees, all the while Itachi stared him down.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Trace looked at everybody and then yawned. He really didn't care unless the missions started. He didn't want to listen to them talk about us or other meaningless things. He wanted to walk outside but knew that would be bad to do so he just sat and leaned againest a rock so he wouldn't have to satnd. He started to think then closed his eyes but could still see everybody around him. He saw the girl and hit him and said in his head," This girl is strong but one day she will have a weakness". He then looked at one of the other people Trace told himself," This guy is strong he isn't just some ninja".

Trace got back up and looked in his back for some food he found a apple and then started to walk around everybody but didn't go outside he needed to do something so he just did that. Trace then took out a kunai and put it in a apple he cut someof the apple so you could put something in it. He then got out a exploding tag he walked where verybody came in from the cave and then threw the apple with the exploding tag in it put there was a string on it and he saw it exploded put then he pulled bad the string. He walked back into the cave wondereing what his mission was going to be and who is partner was going to be . Trace then focused his chakra and relaxed while he was sitting down waiting for the meeting.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
sorry i've been busy, heres my template:

Name: Zach Hiryuu

Appearance:[URL=http://imageshack.us]
animeboy042uoxf8.jpg
[/URL]
Partner:

Family Jutsu: Darkness Falls-Darkness Falls-its bascily Neji's 8 Trigrams except he doesn't seal up any chakara it just hurts like hell.....cause he hits you 98 times.......Black Dragon Wave-absorbs dark chakara to his hand and emitting 4 black dragons from his hand which hom in on the opponent.Dragon Fang Justui- allows him to see the enemies attacks, something like the Byuguan mixed with the Sharigian, but he doesn't like using it.

Bio:Zach was one of the survivors of the black dragon clan after ryu killed them. He is the younger brother of Xias by one year, and after ryu's attack on the Black Dragon Clan, Xias and Zach were seperated in the destruction of there clan and were taking in by different people, and Zach never seen his brother since then, this all happened when Zach was five years old. Zach was adopted by an old man that used to be a skilled ninja called Sensei Hiraku. Sensei Hiraku sensed great potential in Zach and trained him in to fullfill his potential as a skilled ninja. Sensei Hiraku also taught him good morals and told him he should not use his abilities as a ninja for evil. Zach trained hard for the one day that he would fight Ryu in battle and defeat him. He also wants to find his older brother, Xias. At the age of 15, Zach mastered everything that Sensei Hiraku had taught him and went on to find ryu and his bro. A year later Zach then later joined the organization in hopes to find the killer with the organizations help but little did he know his brother was in it..

Personality:he takes training seriously.he is calm and collected in serious situations. Zach is kind and good hearted and if he sees that somebody needs help, he will help them. Zach is a loner,he doesnt trust anybody even if you were his best friend he will still be cautious about you.

Ninja Specialty: Doujutsu, Hijutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu

Additional Info:

Darkness rotation- basicly Neji's attack like where he spins making a shield

Demon/Cursed form- he gets back markings over the right side of his body, and the longer he fights in this form the more the markings spread. And the more enraged and powerful he gets; and his energy swirls around him like Kyuubi Naruto/Curse Sealed Sasuke

Darkness Falls-its bascily Neji's 8 Trigrams except he doesn't seal up any chakara it just hurts like hell.....cause he hits you 98 times.......

Black Dragon's barriage- Basicly a series of punches and kicks that end with a kick to chest when the opponent reaches the ground (basicly just as the prepare to strike the ground he delivers the final kick)

Weapon-Black Dragon Blade

Black Dragon Wave-absorbs dark chakara to his hand and emitting 4 black dragons from his hand which hom in on the opponent.

Dragon Twister Justui- makes hand signs, and emitting a giant darkness flame hurricane, can be used in air or ground

Dragon Fang Justui- allows him to see the enemies attacks, something like the Byuguan mixed with the Sharigian, but he doesn't like using it.

Glooming Darkness-Xias holds his sword in the air emiting a dragon from it, obliterating anything in its path.

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru opened his eyes as he leaned against the wall he felt a growing dark power as the power grew veins started to flicker around his now red eye he smirked as he messed with a blood stained kunai.

after a moment his eyes went back to normal he calmed himself. he felt a little light headed from the use of his sharikugan but it passed he closed his eyes and addressed the leader directly " well when are we gonna start this?"

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Team one will attempt to capture the four tailed Biju. Failure of this will result in death. Yonbi is a four-tailed venomous mix of a rooster and a reptile, residing within a human heading toward Sunagakure for protection by the Kazekage.

Team two will obtain the Gobi, a five-tailed demon dog, residing in the country of waves. Under no protection but is extremely powerful.

Team five will retrieve the Rokubi, a creature similar to a weasel a thunder controlling beast and living in the cloud country.

Team Three will capture the Shichibi. The phoenix, one of the legendary yōma holding seven tails and housed in Konohagakure’s fire temple.

Team four will go after Hachibi the eight tailed dragon. In old times known as the guardian of hell. Steel fangs and iron claws are its weapons.

Team six and seven will obtain the Kyuubi. The nine tailed demon fox living in Konohagakure. The most powerful of the demons and protected by many high level jonin, chuunin, and ANBU, even the Hokage herself is protecting him. Leader will accompany team six.

Team eight will locate Orochimaru and eliminate him. Anyone who gets in the way will die as well. That holds true for all missions.

1. Sora's_Guardian & Gaara-Sama
2. Trance & KingdomOfHearts
3. Sabaku no Gaara & Demonic Angel
4. Fuzzy2k9 &The_13th_Member
5. Zetsu-DarkCloud
6. Uchiha Itachi & Kaiku (Now NCP)
7. Deidara & Watermelons...<3 (Now NPC Unless he comes back)
8. Trunks & Soshi (NPC)

Leader is Yondaime, also (maybe) called Arashi Kazama. Here's a pic.

4daime92-iai.jpg

65eafd7e.png
That’s Soshi you guys can keep this going! I’m leaving… Too much crap and this is just making me hate role-playing right now. Umm…Trance you’re in charge. Have fun bye-bye.

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru stood and opened his eyes as he walked. he looked at Trace as he walked by just don't slow me down if we are to pair up we must work on an equal pace so try to keep up with me he made for the cave exit when he arrived he looked for the quickest route he jumped up in a tree and started speeding off towards the country of waves.

as he was heading through the forest he noticed something up ahead he stopped and hid there were 9 anbu black ops slaughtering a group of civilians he stopped and waited for trace to catch up here while he surveyed the situation.

ooc: g2g

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace then smirked and used his sharingan. He looked for the route that his team mate went and smirked he really didn't care who he got but he thought that the girl was interesting. Trace then jumped on a tree and looked at everybody telling them," Well see you guys I have to go" Trsce then looked at the way that Imaru went he then was still jumpeding from tree to tree as fast as he could. He didn't want to be late for anything so he then saw Imaru. He told him," Hey why have you stopped" then he saw the ANBU. He took out his kunai and then threw it at them and then jumpe in a tree he made shadow clones and made them go in a each tree in the area. He then threw a a kunai with a exploding tag on it. He smirked looking at the ANBU. But what they didn't know each that he was hiding attacking the ANBU while the shadow close were out.

Trace then looked at his partner and told him," So what do you think of me now" then he sat on a tree branch taking out four kunais and said to himself I don't want to waste all of them then he threw the kunais at the ANBU hitting four of them on the back. Trace then smirked and the exploding tag exploded. He then jumped into another tree and took out some string he kept jumping from tree to tree. There were kunais and exploding tags on the strings so that if the ANBUs tried to move they would get hit. He knew after he was done he needed to get his kunai and other items. He then focused his chakra into his hands so that he could hurt the ANBU. He jumped off of his tree with his shadow clones. He used his Phoenix Fire jutsu after he hit each of them with his hands. Hurting them more than he would mostly do because of his chakra.

Trace then jumped back looking at the ANBU he just waited for Imaru to do something since he mostly already did something he then hid in a tree and sat down resting. He then drank some water looking at his partner. He then looked at the ANBU. Trace then saw each of the ANBUs movements before they make it he wasn't surprised but it was never this good before. Trace layed down and looked at the sky. He was just relieved that this has happened so shortly. He finally got back up and stood. He jumped to another tree looking at the ANBUs. He then threw a shuriken at the ANBU wasting them so that he didbn't need to use his kunais. Trace then jumped down and kept kicking them as much as he could not using any chakra amd each time he kicked and punched blood came out of there mouths. He then stopped and looked at them. He told his partner," Come on let's go".

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Chaos sighed. It had started. He walked into the cave, when Kaiku was assigning missions. He was with Kaiku and Itachi in the quest to obtain the Kyuubi. Smiling, Chaos glanced at Deidara, and Deidara kept a stern face. Following Deidara's lead, he waited until Kaiku was done. He saw a figure move in the shadows, and focused on it. Nudging Deidara, the two of them looked on as the Shadow stepped out of the darkness. It was the leader, and it was the least expected person that it would be.

It was Yondaime, the 4th Hokage.

He was completly surprised, as was Kaiku. They had never seen the leader before, and the two of them had heard the legends of the 4th Hokage- The one who gave his life to seal the Kyuubi. Now, the very person that had sealed the Demon was here to reawaken it? It was a confusing prospect, but he didn't bother to question it. Walking outside of the cave with the other four, he looked at Itachi, then at Yondaime.

"So, we're off to Konohagakure, I guess."

((I'll control Kaiku and Itachi while Kaiku's gone, I guess... So that's five characters for me. Okay.))

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Xias in his cursed form from his anger and rage begining to consume him, looked at his partner...."So I'm working with you eh?.....Man what a drag"-Xias said to Hiwatari, "Just don't get in my way"-Xias's black chakara began to swirl around him....forming the image of a black dragon with seemed to be all the more enhance by his chakara. "So were to destroy the 8 tailed dragon.....Lets hurry up and get this over with."-Xias replied to Hiwatari.....Xias with a flash of light began darting through the trees, hoping across the tree branches. "I must hurry" Xias said as his cursed/demon chakara began to grow. Until he reached a small water fall along side a cave in the middle of the forest....."Come out 8 Tails...I can smell your scent"-Xias said into the open space as a black dragon with 8 tails appeared from the cave crushing the sides as it roared tails all moving in seperate directions. As Xias powered up his chakara the black dragon swirling around him, the 8 tails trying to strike him with all 8 tails, 1 after the other...as Xias easily dodged and weaved out of its attacks smirking.."Is that all you got"...Xias smirked as the 8 tails shot a black beam from its mouth, catching Xias off guard...sending him into the trees....Xias slowly stood up "Bastard"....holding his arm...as he charged up his left hand "Prepare yourself for the Tsuku"-Xias stared into the dragon's eyes as he charged at the 8 tails with intense speed....

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru chased after Trace he heard his comment about "what do you think now" Imaru smirked " i think you're a fool don't you know how to conserve yourself i was trying to get information out of them so we wont be running blindly " he said as he passed Trace by he jumped to the edge of the trees they were near the village when he sensed a powerful aura.

As Trace came up behind him he asked " are you ready the targets on its way here it will cross this path here" Imaru said pointing to a little traveled path "i say we wait here and ambush it or you can rush in blindly like you usualy do" he said with a smirk pulling out his blood stained kunai

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace smirked and told him," it is a fire deom dog right? Well why don't we ambush it and then use water jutsus to weaken it and then go for the attack it should work". Trace then smirked and stopped he asked Imaru," Hey want some food"? He then took out some bread and threw it at Imaru he then got some out for him and got some some bread and drink. He then stood up and used his sharingan he new that it would help he then looked at the way that Imaru pointed he didn't see the it yet. He then asked Imaru," Hey where is it anyway"? Trace then jumped up in a tree and jumped in the air he then saw it he smirked he then made some hand signs. He then took out a kunai and put and exploding tag on it he didn't use it yet but knew that it wouldn't work he was going to use it to find a opening.

Trace then focused his chakra and closed his eyes. He then pointed the kunai the way to where it was it was. He asked Imaru," Hey are you ready"? Trace knew that it wouldn't be such a easy mission but he was ready for what he had to do.He then got ready to attack he then jumped off of te tree he made shadow clones. He made them go in trees trying to get closer to it. He looked at Imaru and just looked at him with his red eyes and smirking. Then a red aura came around him that was shaped like a Phoenix and a Tiger.

sora's_guardian

Ritomi looked at who was suppose to be her partner.She studied him carefuly seeing what he was capible of, while Mimiru walked over to him and sniffed him out.He was good.Nothing wrong or suspicouse.But too things were.That stare and he unusualy cocky personality.She called for Mimiru.Mimiru finished her job and trotted back over to Ritomi.

"You seem to be clean...look...we have Yonbi is a four-tailed venomous mix of a rooster and a reptile so we'd better get the move on...he is residing within a human heading toward Sunagakure for protection by the Kazekage...understand?so c'mon"She said with her hands on her hips before running into the trees twards Sunagakure

Mimiru quickly ran after her as She grabbed Ritomi's Mask and bag in her mouth and took of.Ritomi perched herself in a large tree trying to sence and aura.Nothing came.Not yet.Ritomi was greeted by Mimiru droping Ritomi's items beside her on the branch.Riyomi looked down at Mimiru whom was looking up at her.

"I feel like singing...don't you Mimiru?"Ritomi asked with a slight smile

Mimiru replipled with a small bark.

"ok then"

((finishe later))

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru looked at Trace and smirked he then activated his Sharikugan a red eye (from the sharingan) with the veins (from the byakugan) around it. he could see everything clearly Trace's aura the demons even a squirrel's on a nearby branch everything. he saw the demon coming he was now in the clearing Imaru charged a massive amount of chakra to his hands he wanted to hit the demon hard from the start he started making hand signs as the demon was right below him he jumped down hit the ground and shot his Chakra Cannon (huge attack that does like the gentlefist except its long range & cant be blocked while it inflicts damage to your inside it does enough damage on the outside to send even the strongest of foes flying but it uses up alot of chakra and cant be copied by sharingan.) as Imaru attacked the demon lunged making the shot point blank the demon went hurdling backwards and hit the ground with a thud.

the demon slowly got back up it was in pain but still had plenty of strength and it would be a little while before the full force of the attack took affect since the demons organs are different than a humans but it would still hurt it severly. Imaru deactivated his Sharikugan and jumped up into a tree the strain from his jutsu and Sharikugan was hurting his body "hey Trace its up to you for awhile i need to recover i softened him up for you have fun" he said tossing Trace his bloodstained shuriken (which has a secret compartment that opens up when you stab someone it releases poison into there body).

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ryoku followed his partner towards Sunagakure.Ryoku ran as fast as he could with his jacket on so he was running very fast.Ryoku noticed that he was very far ahead of his partner so he waited for a while for her to catch up."I guess I should introduce myself I am Ryyutaro Ryoku.I feel no pain for anyone whatsoever if they have been through all I have then I can feel some symphony for them."Ryoku told her.

Ryoku saw a that a wolf was following them around.Apparently this wolf was his partners pet.Ryoku looked at the wolf for a little while.Ryoku got on his knees,and petted it on the head.The wolf gave out a small growl,and Ryoku backed off away from it.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace then grabbed the shurekin and told him," Ok fine with me". Trace then jumped in a tree and started running to were the demon dog was he then took out something from his backpack. Trace then threw a container with pills in it and told him," Hey go take one". Trace then started to run again and took out a kunai and threw it at the demon and then used his Water wave jutsu. Trace didn't want to use all of his chakra so he took out his katana. He then kept kicking a punched. He jumped in a tree and threw his katana and it but it had exploding tags on it he hit it and then they exploded it. Trace then got it by the demon dog he started to bleed alittle bit. Then red chakra came around Trace it was shaped like a phoenix and a tiger it was all around him. He then didn't want to use his curse mark it would be to much. He then saw what the dom was going to do before it did it.

Trace then made shadow clones and made then attack the demon dog but the clones and exploding tags in them he then jumped back. Trace then ran at it using his water wave jutsu again. Trace then kept jumping from tree to tree that was in the demon dog's area. The demon didn't know that it had chakra in it. He knew that it would take more to beat it so he put kunais, shurikens,and exploding tags on the strings. He then threw the bloodstrained shuriken at the demon doog. Trace then sat down at breathed for a moment. He then got up and took out katanas he then threw all of them at the dog. He hen closed his eyes and fell to the ground.

sora's_guardian

"Mimiru..."Ritomi scowled glaring at Mimiru

Mimiru looked up at Ritomi with again those big greenish blue eyes.Ritomi couldn't stay mad at her.Ritomi smiled and ruffled the fur on Mimiru's head.Mimiru quickly went to work trying to get it back in place.Ritomi thought about what the boy named Ryoku said.

"well...then...Ryoku...I am Ritomi Yamanaw Hyuuga...well distinwshied member of the Hyuuga clan.I left them years ago because of the way they beated me after my mother died.They wanted me to become a great ninja and fofill their dreams not leting me even know my own."Ritomi said again studying the boy
"Now where were we Mimiru?oh yea...but which one?ok I got one!....

He drowns in his dreams
An exquisite extreme i know
He's as drowned as he seems
But more heaven then a heart could hold.

And if i tried to save him
My whole world would cave in;
It just ain't right,
Love just ain't right...

Oh and i don't know
I don't know what he's after,
But he's so beautiful
He's such a beautiful disaster.
And if i could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter,
Would it be beautiful
Or just a beautiful disaster?"

Ritomi let otu a long sigh at the end and smiled at Mimiru knowing that was probobly the best song she had ever sung.Well at a fact that her mother made it up.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru took some of the pills Trace threw him he felt a little better he watched Trace fight there were many flaws in his fighting style but it didn't seem to matter the demon wasn't fast enough but after all the damage it had sustained it just kept going Imaru activated his Sharikugan he looked at the demon with disbelief the demon was storing chakra inside himself for a huge attack " we have to end this fast " he thought to himself he jumped down next to Trace and told him what was going on as he was doing this he was making hand signs.

After his hand signs a black aura engulfed his hand and he yelled "summoning jutsu " as he did a huge black dragon engulfed the sky (like the dragon on DBZ except like 5x bigger and has arms) in each of his hands he wielded a sword as the dragon lunged at the demon Imaru's hand was still engulfed in a black aura he made a few hand signs and dark flames started taking the form in his hand he lunged at the demon but it was too late the demon started glowing and launched a massive beam which Imaru tried to block with the dark flame sword he created but the beam was too strong and sent him flying but his dragon had managed to put a gash in the demon's side right before the beam hit it also.

Imaru hit the ground rolled and managed to bounce up and land barely on his feet he smiked as a dark flame erupted out of the the gash on the demon while the full effects of the chakra cannon finally took effect at the same time Imaru fell to his knees and laughed as a dark flame enguled his body while the demon lay on it's side with it's body racked with pain now was the perfect time for Trace to strike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back