• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Akatsuki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Im not joining this, but you all fail. Idiots. Akatsuki cant have members all from the same ****ing village. There is supposed to be one from each village. What the hell were you thinking? I suggest you research more before making a Naruto RP.

Who said were all from the freaking village?you must be as stupid as hell.Plus,If I were you I'd think before I post.

Oh? You wanna talk about fail? At least I don't have a shitty ass remaking of my Naruto Next generation rp.Now get out you fail harder then anyone else, here you your practically the No.1 n00b on the charts so I suggest you shut the hell up,you can't even rp.

Now everyone stop spamming,and wait for Kaiku to start this rp,and Shady If you talk anymore shit then I'm gonna have to fun house frenzy on your testicles,and then call the admin to ban you.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Im not joining this, but you all fail. Idiots. Akatsuki cant have members all from the same ****ing village. There is supposed to be one from each village. What the hell were you thinking? I suggest you research more before making a Naruto RP.

((First off...I don't care! Your comment is completely unneeded and jsut rude I will be reporting this. I just wanted to make a flippen Rp and you go and say things about it just because you don't like it. Second, if you don't like it, then go and do your own, because I was just looking for a role-play idea that might just be fun! Live with it, and now we begin!

One more qick note to the kind and level-headed role-players here. Everyone take a look at the first page again I've posted the teams there. No crying about it I told you about it before. I also have my note about if you really don't want to pair with that person PM me. I'll say it here too to make sure you all see it.))

Rain clouds rolled in over a tick forest, the floor covered in dead leaves and bodies. Blood painted the trunks of the tall oaks and limbs blended in with the ground. Blood covered shuriken and kunai covered the trees and dirt floor, while many other trees lay flat from powerful attacks dealt. As the rain began to fall slowly two figures jumped down from high above.

The taller of the two kicked a body aside and looked at the mutilated face. It was ripped and pummeled beyond recognition. The shorter of the two walked over to another body and kicked it over as well. The shorter one then looked to the taller and shook its head.

“Five high ANBU ranked ninja killed and mutilated beyond identification.” The tall one said carrying a strong male voice with him. “This is not the work of one of our own.”

“Agreed.” Said a female voice from the other,” This is probably the work of a tracker keeping the village secrets safe. From the look, Konohagakure ANBU.” She said pushing up a straw hat revealing bright green eyes and strands of black and red hair a few jewels ran from just before her nose on the right side to the right side of her right eye.

“Let’s go back and report.” The man said looking at her with slightly black tinted red eyes. The woman nodded and they vanished in a flurry of leaves and dirt.

((And stop calling who you are going to kill. It will all just play out, but I will take note of things. ^^))

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Trace sat next to a tree leaning on it. He started to look in the sky he was bored with nothing to do. He then got up he looked around he sat back down until he closed his eyes. He then fell asleep and was in a dream he was standing up and there was a fire and darkness all around him. He started to look around and was worried then he saw somebody walk threw the fire and grabbed him. Trace told the person," Stop please stop" until he saw it was his brother. Trace the smiled which he would never do anymore as his brother saved him. When they were away from the fire he hugged his brother telling him," Thank you". His brother told him,"Don't go anywhere by yourself anymore."

Trace then went into the house and started to read but then he went back outside and saw his brother being taken away. Tracefollowed the group that had his brother as they went into a forest. He then saw somebody take out a sword and pointed it at his brother. Trace started to worry and make his hand into a fist and jumped from a tree and kicked the person with the weapon in the face. Trrace knew that he shouldn't of done that but he had to after a couple of people threw him to a tree and started to punch him as he bleed. He then saw the person cut his brother. Trace started to cry as he wathed his brother die he got mad he finally threw a kunai at the peson but his brother was already dead. After he woke up and started to cry as he had a memory as his brothr died he got back up and looked around to see if anybody was close to him then he started to walk away from the tree.

Trace then had to go find something to eat he went into a city close from where he was before and got some ramen he had vbeen to the city before but it was when he was young right after his brother died. He started to leave the city as he heard somebody say his name. It was somebody from when he went to another city he asked her," What are you doing here?" he waited for the girl to tell him and then jumped in the air a disseapered and started to think. He found a place the rest again and then he started to train he jumped in the air and threw kunais at every tree close to him. He smirked telling him," I guess I am getting btter". He then threw saw shurekins at the kunais hitting everyone. Trace after got some water and then jumped on a tree branch and kept jumping from each tree making a mark.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Soon after the five ANBU murder's had been reported, another situation arose. The forest surronding Konoha was drenched with rain, and every step was in soggy mud. Four figures lept through the forest, making hardly no noise, and not even a ripple in the puddles. As the four continued, their faces hidden by the masks they wore, the one in front stopped.

The entire team then completely stopped, and looked in the direction their leader was. They walked over to inspect. As they neared the scene, it was almost as if they were walking into a nightmare. Seven bodies lay on the ground, blood covering them. The leader recognized them all immediatly; they were all Jounin, and quite strong too.

"Looks like we have more to report back to Konoha..." the leader said, sighing. "Let's head back and report what has happened." he said, sighing. "What a day... first, five ANBU... and now this? Something is definatly happening..." he thought uneasily. "Let's go." he said, and the group nodded, disappearing.

OOC: Well, I couldn't really think of any intro, so I sorta did something along the lines of Kaiku. :blushing:

Darckcloud

((Yes Sir! Mr.RP Dude I just wanna make one thing clear nobody that isnt in this rp has no right to leave comments its not right>_>))
The Rain Clouds Fell in the cold rain.Lighting thunderd with rage and anger.
"Nobody Controls my actions or whatever I do not even you.That is my shinobi way" announced Ren."Dark Figures Hidden in the Shadow,Rain,Leaf.All a bunch of Lame ass shit you cowards call jutsu or family Techniques Passed down from Genaration to Genaration.Who the hell cares about the others around you.**** you.Fuc this Village and Ill see you all in hell Porch Monkeys(I can say this cause im black XD)"With quick thrust he got the hell out of the building.It was raining.Everything Feelt Cold.The Rain.The People.Everything felt cold.I was being banished from the Village.And Just because I screwd up.I went home into my dusty shack.It was crawling with Spiders,Earwigs,Beetles and other bugs I dont feel like listing.I just grabbed my stuff and left.

As I headed for the Village Gate. I already felt the presence of the ANBU traceing me.I was ready for anything they could throw at me........I had felt no regret for what I did.......to them.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Xias walked out of the shaded...."So what are we doing here?" with a toothpick in his mouth. Off in the distance, Xias spotted an enomormus power...."Can it be?!" Xias took off into the distance hoping from tee to tree
Xias got to an open area where the tree's seemed to create a cirlce around him of sorts..."Come out I know your here!" Xias looked around as a shuriken came from the trees to his right. Xias dodged the attack with ease. As the rival made his appearance known......"Its been along time Xias....haha" the figured smirked
"Of course Ryu I could never forget you, you used to be my bestfriend till you, got greedy with power and slaughtered our village!".....Xias stood at the ready creating a small orb of darkness which quickly formed into his Dark Dragon Blade........as he weilded in his right hand he egged Ryu on with the other..." Come on lets finish this" Ryu smirked at Xias's rage..." You think you can beat me, you are a fool, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have that so called darkness in your heart, In fact I am to thank for your power at all." Xias gritted his teeth "In fact if it was for me you'd be powerless, a low level fool"-Ryu smirked Xias consumed with rage blindly attack Ryu head on.....as Xias got close Ryu drew his blade......"Lets Dance shall we"-Ryu replied....
Xias blindly attack Ryu by striking back and forth with his anger and hate instead of his head, its as if he was doing just say Ryu wanted him too....Ryu just smirked and scorned Xias as they traded blows back and forth but it was already inament....it was clear that Ryu had more control than Xias, you could tell by the way he wielded his sword......Xias could barely keep up...."Come on is that all you got!?"-Ryu mocked Xias.......Xias screamed in anger and lunged again at Ryu but this time with a flick of his wrist Xias's hand and kicked him back with his leg......"You are fool"-Ryu scorned Xias more and more....As Xias flew back into a tree with great force seemingly breaking his back
Xias struggled to get to his feet he coughed up some blood, the pain building up in his chest...."I can't go on like this, he's too strong if I don't do something quick he's gonna kill me"-Xias thought to himself......."You should have known better than to come after me"-Ryu dissappeared out of Xias's sight.....as the sound of laughter could be heard all through the trees. Xias looked around trying to find out where Ryu was, then from out of know where as Xias prepared to stand up struggle to get to his feet Ryu appeared in front of him running straight towards him, with his sword cocked and ready, Xias prepared to attack but Ryu seemed to run right through him Xias seeming off guard by this....dropped his sword......as Ryu came from behind
"Whats the Matter your eyes just to weak to follow my movements" Ryu whispered behind Xias as Xias's eyes lit up with fear, Ryu raised his sword preparing to strike as Xias managed to block the attack, the two stared into each others eyes..."Whats the matter Xias's wheres that hate you used to have in your eyes?!"......"Your hate always kept you going, Vengance was what you once sought, but now you've become soft and too kind" Xias's gritted his teeth...as Ryu pulled his hand back forming special symbols with his right hand as he held Xias' at bay with the other....."Dragon's Fang Jutsui!" Ryu let out as the tops of his fingers glowed with a orange and red chakara...with a swirl of black chakara in the middle....
As he pressed his hand up against Xias's chest sending him flying into the air, the fangs helped to shread his flesh and the swirl to send him back...as Xias's body went sailing into the Air...Ryu Jumped into the sky after him...."Winged Dragon's Barrage!"-Ryu shouted as punched Xias in the stomach with his hand still glowing the claws of the dragon still lit....clawed away at Xias' stomach even though closed fisted, Ryu's punches still shreaded Xias's flesh...as punched Xias's in the face teleported provided a kick to his back and elbow to his neck, an uppercut to face...."DRAGON'S RAGE!" Ryu came down on Xias's stomach with a power punch as the image of the sky dragon could be seen in Ryu's punch...it was as if the dragon himself was attacking Xias....as Ryu sent Xias down to the ground
creating a massive creator in the ground as Ryu landed back down to the ground safely his arms crossed...."You should have known better than to test me"...Ryu smirked as he proceeded to walk off.....he stoped Xias was back on his feet, but looked unconsious his eyes swelling with Hate as Ryu rushed towards Xias tearing up the ground behind him he grabed Xias but the collar (well whats left of it) he looked into Xias's shallow unconsious eyes "The fools knocked out on his feet, when will he learn...as he looked closer he began to see a spark of electricity in Xias's eyes....appearing alittle of balance...Ryu landing blows in Xias's stomach, Xias continuing to cough up blood with every blow.......
As the combo ended Xias fell back to the ground his body seemed lifeless as Ryu smirked and started to walk away "You never learn fool". As Ryu said these words a burst of dark chakara erupted from Xias's body it began to consumed and engulf his entire being......"What is this!?" Ryu seemed nervous and on edge as Xias began to stand up his chakara swriling around his body......his head bent down his arms limp, as he stood up all the way.....his Demon Marks began to take place over his face and right arm and leg........Ryu stumbled back in fear "Can it be?" Xias picked his head up and looked at his hand the blood follow from it from the beating he had taken only minutes early, which seemed like an enternity....he tighted his fist as he seemed to enjoy the power surging through his body.
Looking up to see Ryu with anger in his eyes....Xias erupted with chakara destroying the trees around him.......Xias peered at Ryu and Ryu looked back it was as if Xias could see into Ryu's soul, all Ryu could see was Xias's inner darkness as he looked deeper he saw an image of the black dragon unchained in side of Xias...."you said you wanted hate and rage.......well here it is" Ryu readied his stance as he proceeded to attack......"Lets see what your really made of" Xias said as Ryu ran towards Xias easily steping out of the way.....seemingly mocking Ryu, who only moments earily was owning his ass, Ryu being to get angery tried to punch Ryu with all he had but Xias side steped and dodged ever attempt when Ryu finally swelled his and picked up his sword and struck Xias in the neck
But to his amazment the attack did no damage at all, Xias smirked grabing Ryu's arm as Ryu tried to withdraw his sword he cocked his fist back and charged it up....before landing a devasting blow to Ryu's face hurling him into the air (think Kyuubi Naruto vs Haku) as Ryu flew into the air Xias smirked on the ground below......as Ryu opened his eyes to see Xias behind him " I'm here" landing a blow in Ryu's side, Black Dragon Barrage....Xias shouted as his arms and legs were glowing with a dark chakara Xias punched Ryu in the stomach with a furry of blows to the stomach as Ryu coughed up a massive amount of blood, before ending his combo with a spin kick to the chest as Ryu hit the ground blood shot out of his mouth......
As Ryu struggle to get ot his feet, he bleed out alotas the too stared each other down.....Ryu enraged from the amount of damage he suffered went into a frenzy summoning all the energy around him......his eyes sparking red.....it was in agree ment this fight would end in only one suvivour. The two traded blows back and forth.....until the both landing back on the ground safely......during there scuffle Xias had suffered massive damage and didn't have enough stanima to last much longer....."Lets Finish this" Xias pulled his arm as he moved his hand back and forth across the other absorbing his darkness from within and the chakara from the spirits around him....has it sparked around his hand with a seemingly electric/shreading aura, the inside was calm seemingly the EYE of the storm
Where the dragons teeth where waiting to tear its opposure to shreads.....As Ryu summoned the power of the sky dragon.....both hands overflowing with red chakara....as he Jumped into the air heading down towards Xias's direction "I'm ready for you Come Xias" As Ryu procceeded to attack Xias gathered all his chakara into his hand and cocked his arm back as far as he could as he ran to Ryu and jumped high into the air after him, seemingly hoping to finish what was started only years earilier.....as Ryu procceed to striked Xias with his left hand, Xias grabbed it with his left hand, throwing the first attack away deverting the attack far off into the forest...."What!?.....This is good by!" Ryu procceeded to attack Xias with his other hand but Xias caught the attack with his right foot
Spinning the attack else where of in the distance....."What, How can this be?!" As Xias had the Tsuku in his right hand, he struck Ryu in the chest with it the as the electricity grinded through his chest and the chakara of the black dragon propelled Ryu far into the forest, blood gushing from his chest.....Xias landed safely back on the ground as he gained his breathe...........as he ran through the forest trying to find Ryu......till he came to a small lake in which Ryu's body was floating in the middle of lifeless blood draining from his body, making the water a crimison color.....as Xias steped into the water to seeing Ryu's face......As he looked at him his markings began to fade, and his darkness faded as well. " You had a stronger heart this day Xias"-Ryu said.....
"I guess having good in your heart isn't a weakness afterall"-Ryu said as he laughed alittle, "I should have listened to you from the start, but I was blinded by my own ambishions"-A tear streamed down Ryu's face "You are stronger"-As Ryu uttered these words his eyes slowly closed and his mouth closed......As Xias allowed Ryu's body to slowly float to the bottom of the lake.....as Xias came from out of the water......an electrical surge went through him sending him to his knees, it was simple Xias used too much energy and his demon/curse form sucked up more chakara than he could handle......Xias fell unconsious.....but was finally able to reseasy for beating the haunter of his nightmares after all those years of torument

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Through the forest, a figure ran. It was almost impossible to follow his movements; he was moving so fast, he just appeared as a blur. He didn't leave footprints; his feet left the ground too quickly to leave footprints. His redish-black hair swayed in the wind, and he smiled as he ran.

Hiyutusu Ryu ran as quickly as he could, and he couldn't slow down. He turned his head slighty around, and could see them; two ANBU were following him. He wanted to lose them, but they didn't seem intent on letting him go. He didn't mind; he could keep running as long as he needed. He laughed, and turned around. The ANBU continued running at him. Ryu made a few split second decisions.

As the first ran up to him, he ducked below them, and did a spinning low kick, tripping his opponent. He grabbed his leg, and threw him directly at the other ANBU. Both ANBU flew back, and hit the ground. Ryu smirked, and walked over to them. " Lightning Style: Ten Thousand Bolts Of Sorrow!" he shouted, and bolts of lightning began to strike the two. It continued for ten seconds, and then... silence.

The two ANBU were charcoal black, because of the burning from the lightning. Ryu laughed evily, and disappeared. He smirked as he lept through the forest; his Bloodline Limit was one of the strongest, so he didn't worry when fighting opponents such as those. He smiled, and continued leaping through the forest.

OOC: Kaiku, do you mind if I control two characters? I'll post another template, but this one will be a good guy, but he WILL die.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace jumped off from the tree and then threw kunai with exploding tags on them. He watched as some trees went on fire he then used his Water Wave jutsu to put out the fire. He put on his goggles and then went into the rest of the fire and used his water wave vortex and then cooled off. He grabbed his stuff and then jumped from tree to tree looking for a place to rest he then found a stream and jumped in the stream. He got back out and went to go lay down he was wondering if he could go anywhere. He then went to the Hidden Leaf village even if he was already from there. He went to a ramen shop and ate some and saved the rest. He went looking to see if he could find anybod sadly he didn't he walked to his house and chaged his clothes. He went back outside seeing if you could atleast do find something to do h told himself," Man this is a drag there is nothing to do". He then started to run where the Academy swing was and sat by the tree looking at people pass by.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Xias awoke several hours later his body in pain from the previous fight...He stood up slowly pulled out a cigarrette and lit it. "Man this is such a drag"-Xias said in the emptyness of the forest. Puffing the smoke, looking up into the shaded trees. Laying by a lonely tree, closing his eyes slowly.......
feeling his power slowly come back to him.....

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
OOC: Updated with second template. Check my post on the first page to find out about my second character.

IC: Ryu wandered through the forest, looking around. "I suppose I can practice now..." he said, and walked towards a tree. He punched it, and it fell down. He smiled, and then focused his chakra. He needed to activate a certain "outpour" of chakra. It was a large level, and he could be detected when he activated it, but he didn't really mind. He felt himself reach the level, and looked on his arm. The markings were appearing. "Perfect..." he grinned.

Ryu had activated his curse mark, and he laughed. "Now, I'm stronger, and I guess faster?" he questioned; he hadn't used the Curse Mark for three years, so he was curious. He decided he would run for a few seconds. He took off; he knew instantly that he was much faster than normal. He grinned, and ran towards a tree, preparing to punch it.

As he punched it, he heard a sickening crack. He looked at the tree, and his eyes widened a bit. Where he had punched on the tree was now gone. The tree fell over, making a large THUD as it hit the ground. Ryu smirked. "I forgot how strong this was..." he said evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the moment Ryu had released that immense level of chakra, the ANBU agent turned. His white hair swayed, but fell over his mask because of the rain. He turned to his squad. "You three, return to the village. I need to do something." he said. The ANBU agents nodded their approval, and lept off. The ANBU Officer whispered angerly. "Ryu..." he said, and lept off towards the chakra.

OOC: You guy's can intervene with Hiruno, if you choose. Just note, that Ryu is going to kill him later. Hiruno will play a big role in the defense of Konoha (if Kaiku is cool with that).

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ryoku sat right in front of a very large creek.He felt the ran hit the top of his head rapidly.He watched the rain fall onto the the creek,but it did not feel right.It had been a few hours after the report of the five ANBU deaths.Ryoku heard the loud booming thunder,and stood up.He started walking into the middle of the forest behind him.Ryoku jumped up onto the top of a tree in front of him.

Ryoku just stared at the sky for about a half an hour.Soon after that he fell asleep,and started to dream.He was in a very old looking place.With torches in holsters on the wall.Ryoku kept walking farther down a very long hall,and soon enough he ended up at an occupied room.Ryoku looked at all the people in the room,most of them were wearing cloaks that covered there entire bodies.Ryoku could also see many young children who were about eleven,or ten years of age.

Ryoku could see the younger children in the room go too a circular table.The children put both of there hands on the table.He could also see that the people in cloaks were throwing torches on the table.Ryoku could hear the horrible screams of pain coming from the children as there hands were burnt until they were charred.Ryoku pulled the sleeve of his jacket down,and looked at both of his hands.Ryoku started to walk up to the people in cloaks.Ryoku decided to pull off the top of his cloak so he could see they're face.Ryoku pulled half of it off,and-

Ryoku woke up from the rain on his face.He shook his head,and tried to get the water out of his hair.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Xias awoke from his snooze.....as he hoped down from the tree stretching a bit as he yawned and looked around "Man what a drag" Xias with his hands in his pocket walked through the shade of the forest until he got to a huge waterfall with Giant Oak trees around. Xias with his bandaged arm started absorbing the elements around him making dark orbs around his hands as he fired them in every direction striking each tree with deadly presion. After a bit he kicked up the water as if to fall in slow motion Xias with intense speed proceeded to strike and split every water droplet as they shattered and feel into the small pond around himXias jumped into the air as he threw shuriken after shuriken at the large Oak to the east striking each shuriken before it managed to strike the tree....Xias back on the ground "Now I must practice my technique"-Xias said as he lowered his right hand and waved his left over it back and forth absorbing the aura around him as the center swelled with darkness and the out side sparked with electricity. Xias gritted his teeth as he cocked his arm back throw several shurikens into the air, and pointed towards the waterfall. As he ran threw the pond, the water shot up around him with ever step he took, Xias slipt every shuirken straight down the middle as he procceeded to strike the waterfall he shreaded straight through it riping through the cave. "My power is growing"-Xias said

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Okay. This is not really going anywhere and letting you guys run with your own thing is kind of asking for me to kill the Rp. Other people that are not on right now need to post. So do slow down a bit. I’ll post something to gather everyone together. And The_13th_mamber, I do not care how “I do my work alone” you are about this all. Everyone must have a partner. If you don’t like it too bad I could care less. Everyone has a partner and there are no exceptions other then the leader. Now…to gather everyone.))

“I see.” Said a dark voice as the man and woman from before stood before him as a pair of dark silhouettes. “Come back to headquarters at once. I’ll be sending out an order for everyone to gather.”

“Hai!” The two said before their images warped and they vanished.

~*

Now walking out of a damp cave the man and the woman felt a sting come from the rings on their figures. The woman looked at it not used to the feeling from the piece of jewelry assigned to every Akatsuki member. “Itachi-sama,” she said looking at the man,” we should make haste.”

“Ah.” The man named Itachi said nodding his head in agreement before they again vanished in a whirl of rain water and dead leaves. “Kaiku-san…” he said addressing the female as they jumped through the trees toward the canyon located between Konohagakure and Sunagakure.

“Hai?” Kaiku said looking up toward Itachi with a questionable look.

“Behind us.” Itachi said not looking back. Kaiku nodded in acknowledgement as she and Itachi picked up the pace leaving exploding tags behind them. Seconds later screams and the tags exploded leaving three shinobi dead behind them. “Simpletons.”

((Alright everyone is wearing a ring of some kind ring. So everyone is going to know about the meeting!! Everyone is heading to the same place!!))

Darckcloud

Ren began to thrust foreward now.Noy looking back at the ANBU trailing him.

"Hes probably trying to make it to another country.Heh Baiku wont let him even make it past the border let alone this village"ONe of them whisperd and with that they vanished into the darkness.
"Baiku...What kinda name is that"Ren wonderd for a couple of hours as he zipped threw the branches of the trees.The Green MossCoverd the bark makeing it very uneast to land on.

"Im not gonna miss this place.They didnt help meso why should I have helped them.Wait what am I saying I should have saved them I should have tried to help.
No you shouldnt have you were going to kill them anyway.If I hadnt let them die they would have had to kill me and if I let that happen I couldnt live with my
self in the after life...if there is such a place.

The Moss got greener and the vines got thicker.
"What the hell is with these vines its like a giant curtain that is all soggy and wet"complained Ren.He soon stoppedin front of a great Valley of Swamp and Vines.For about 3 to 6 hours he reached the deepest part of the Swamp.

It was a Door Coverd in Vines.
"The Border is a Gate?! What the Hell Kinda country do I live in" Ren cried as he dug threw the vines and found the knob.He opend it and went to the otherside....
:Welcome to The Land of Waves: The Sign Read.
"._______." was all Ren had on his face.
"Baiku waits at the Bridge....He wont like what hes gonna see HAHAHA!!!" Ren burst out laughing.Blue straight think lines began to cover his body and bone spikes grew from his chest.
"The Dance of the Larch

((Understood sir IM on my way after a I kill a guy and show my techniques so in the future you guys will no what it is))

PS. Im gonna be play MMO later guys

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Ryu suddenly heard a voice in his head. It instructed him to leave for the Akatsuki Headquarters. "Heh..." he said, and the Curse Mark faded off of his skin. He wondered why he had been messaged; he wasn't even a part of Akatsuki. He had, however, been asked to join once. He could remember the conversation as if it was yesterday...

Ryu had been walking through the forest that day, and it seemed ordinary. Leaf Nin were still in pursuit, and Ryu had taken care of two squads that day. But, then, a figure appeared before him. He had a woman-like appearance, and he wore the jacket of an Akatsuki member. Ryu looked at him. "What do you want?" he questioned. "You." the man replied, smiling. "That's an... intresting answer. What do you want with me?" Ryu questioned. "Not so much me, as Akatsuki. We wish for you to join us." he said. "I have heard of Akatsuki... but I will have to turn down the offer." he said. "Well, still, please accept this ring." he said, handing Ryu a ring. The man was about to leave, when Ryu asked another question. "What is your name?" he asked. "My name? It is Deidara." he replied, and disappeared.

Ryu sighed. He decided that he would go; he wasn't doing anything important. He wondered where the Headquarter's were located, but the ring answered for him. "A cave in the river country... you'll know when you see it." was what it said. Ryu grinned, and lept off towards the River Country. He was near the border from the Fire Country to the River Country, so it wouldn't take him very long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiruno continued towards Ryu, but felt his chakra moving away at a very rapid speed. Hiruno decided to stop, and turned back towards Konoha. He took off towards it, and arrived within a few minutes. He jumped onto a roof, and lept towards the Hokage's office to share the information about Ryu.

OOC: Is Tsunade the Hokage still? Just curious <_<

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Trace woke up from his sleep and told himself," I guss it is time to go". He got out of his bed and got some clothes. He got his bag and put his stuff in it he also put his katana and put it in his holder and carried it on his back he got all of his weapons. He jumped out of his house running to the a couple of stores getting for he finally ran till he got to the village gates. He checked if there was anybody he looking he toold himself," I guess not that is weird". He went to the forest and started jumping from tree to tree I have to get to get there. He looked at a map and saw it was between the Hidden Leaf village and Sand he knew it wasn't going to be easy but he didn't leave an marks or sounds trying to get there. He said," Ok let me rest for a second" he ate some bread and then heard somebody.

Trace froze then grabbed his back and told himself," Man I can't get caught". He then jumped from tree to tree till he heard that the person was in the trees he jumped off and started to sprint till there was a house. He hid close to it till he saw who it was he let the person pass. He then jumped back into the trees and put exploding tags in a area so that if anybody went there they would probably be hit. Trace was almost there he got ready and had to rest it was the only way he didn't want to use any chakra so he ae some more bread he looked around waiting to get back up he got out his kunai and marked a tree and told himself," Just incase so I can check if I don't go in circles" he looked at the map and got out something to mark where he was.

He started to jump from tree to tree as fast as he could telling himself," Come on you can do it". He looked around and saw that it that the sand village wasn't that far away. He looked around to check if anybody was tracking him luckily nobody was for right now he worried more and more tell he was only a hundred feet from the place he kept getting loser. He then started to jump off of the trees and ran as fast as he could he then saw where it was he. He told himself," Ok I am here". Then he jumped on a tree and leaned on it.Trace closed his eyes and started to think. He then looked at his ring and kept looking at it like it was everything he then said," From now on you are going to be everything this is for brother".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back