• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NaNoWriMo 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraX

Awards
I'm at 15k. I'm exhausted and considering changing my username to WateryTart on here.
And I haven't been posting on here as much because I'm mostly on the NaNo site during word wars. P.S. if anyone ever wants to do a war or sprint with me, I'm always game to do one.

P.S.S. you're all doing a really good job! Keep up the good work!

Griewer

Awards
I'm just under the 4,000 word count. I'm gonna try and focus on it more on my day off since real life things and friends keep getting in the way of me being productive, lol. (As well as the tv show Revenge)

I more or less blame it on the fact that I reached a point in one of my scenes in the story where I was kind of bored/unsure of what to do with it, so I hastily threw an ending onto that scene to move on to something I actually did wanna write. I hear it's always better to skip ahead/cut a scene early if it is stumping you like that, and I believe it, since he next part I'm on is relatively more exciting.

As for what Griewer brought up, I may potentally post the story sometime in December when it's more presentable and cohesive for (much-needed) critique, since ideally, once this story is drafted and edited (and had a few eyes on it), I would like to send it out.

Awesome! Good luck! Will be looking forward to it! ^_^
---

@AuroraX: uh dat speed. Nice job! <_<

Feriku

I crossed 50k this morning! Now I'm going to keep at it and hopefully finish the entire draft before NaNo ends.

Griewer

Awards
I crossed 50k this morning! Now I'm going to keep at it and hopefully finish the entire draft before NaNo ends.

Grats! o_O
I just passed the 20k mark today. Still a long way to go.
By the way you planning to try publishing or will you release
it somewhere?

Feriku

Grats! o_O
I just passed the 20k mark today. Still a long way to go.
By the way you planning to try publishing or will you release
it somewhere?

I hope to get it published someday. I have a few published short stories and novellas, and I've been searching for an agent with my other manuscripts. No luck yet, but I keep trying!

Griewer

Awards
I hope to get it published someday. I have a few published short stories and novellas, and I've been searching for an agent with my other manuscripts. No luck yet, but I keep trying!

Nice! ^-^
Hang in there and keep up the good work! Hope you'll be able to have your other works published as well! =))

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Man. Why NaNo gotta be placed right at the edge of the holidays? It always throws me into a loop of thinking I can actually get something done when jk life decides to pick up a quarter of the way through. I highly doubt I'll make the deadline (as always) but I still plan on writing and finishing this story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back