• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

namine o.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
While we're on the subject of our characters remembering events from BBS, I'd like to address an issue that seems to run very un-soothingly:
donald and goofy have both apparently met/saw Ven in BBS (winter trailer)
yet in KH2 they just happen to not notice or mention that Roxas looks exactly like him after they view the digital twilght town photo of Roxas.

can anyone offer a reason or possible solution to this?
I know I cant...

They somehow got there memories erased.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
While we're on the subject of our characters remembering events from BBS, I'd like to address an issue that seems to run very un-soothingly:
donald and goofy have both apparently met/saw Ven in BBS (winter trailer)
yet in KH2 they just happen to not notice or mention that Roxas looks exactly like him after they view the digital twilght town photo of Roxas.

can anyone offer a reason or possible solution to this?
I know I cant...

Another thread addressed that.
I'm now just going to assume that they saw the photo and were reminded of someone, but not strongly enough it out. With that, I'm also assuming Donald and Goofy met Ven only briefly.

loke13

Another thread addressed that.
I'm now just going to assume that they saw the photo and were reminded of someone, but not strongly enough it out. With that, I'm also assuming Donald and Goofy met Ven only briefly.

Doesn't matter lasting affects.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Doesn't matter lasting affects.

Not really. Do you remember even two of the people in your first grade class? I can only remember one and that was about ten years ago for me.

First grade definitely wasn't a brief encounter, and I doubt Donald or Goofy saw Ven do anything special.

loke13

Not really. Do you remember even two of the people in your first grade class? I can only remember one and that was about ten years ago for me.

First grade definitely wasn't a brief encounter, and I doubt Donald or Goofy saw Ven do anything special.

facepalmUmm yea I do. About 8 people actually.

Ven teleported in front of them holding Mickey's star fragment not to mention at Yen sids tower. And also spoke to Yen sid.

Memorable encounter definitely.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
facepalmUmm yea I do. About 8 people actually.

Ven teleported in front of them holding Mickey's star fragment not to mention at Yen sids tower. And also spoke to Yen sid.

Memorable encounter definitely.

Ah, okay. Well then, while it may have been memorable for you, Nomura could make it not memorable for Donald and Goofy. Just like how it wouldn't have been memorable to me because I probably would have been use to giant keys, magic, unversed, and the such.

loke13

Ah, okay. Well then, while it may have been memorable for you, Nomura could make it not memorable for Donald and Goofy. Just like how it wouldn't have been memorable to me because I probably would have been use to giant keys, magic, unversed, and the such.

Wow..... so this is you admitting defeat.

Its kinda nice.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Wow..... so this is you admitting defeat.

Its kinda nice.

Yeah. It's not hard to admit when you're wrong.

So now I agree with you that a normal person would have remembered, but maybe Nomura chose to make it so Donald and Goofy didn't. That doesn't need much explaining though. It could make sense for them, but not us.

loke13

Yeah. It's not hard to admit when you're wrong.

So now I agree with you that a normal person would have remembered, but maybe Nomura chose to make it so Donald and Goofy didn't. That doesn't need much explaining though. It could make sense for them, but not us.

I acknowledge the possibility of your opinion.

Mitchman

I think with the apprentices the transformation of somebody to nobody created a deletion of memory.

Talys Alankil

I think with the apprentices the transformation of somebody to nobody created a deletion of memory.
Only for 4 of them, then, as Xemnas and Xigbar remember ?

I rather think they simply don't mention it. Why would they? As for Donald and Goofy, they looked at the picture for half a second, so they maybe didn't really catch there was someone looking like Ven.

KH-fan4life

Website
www.kingdomhearts-bts.piczo.com
I dont think the plot of COM has anything to do with BBS.

COM was all about memories, all the other games always had something to do with hearts and heartlesses. COM sort of stood out, it had a different plot altogether.
Of course Days had some connection to COM since it was closest to it. Plus it was while Sora was asleep.

ZigZag

Do you know a really funny fact?
Everyone is saying that no one can remember the events of BBS. But Nomura never said that in any way. And hell, why should the Organization, the King, Donald, Goofy, Ansem the Wise and who the heck else talk about what happened 11 years ago to a boy who probably don't even remember what happened 6 years ago? I mean, he was 4.
And man, at the time of KHII it didn't matter what happened in the past, they had to save the worlds and not to think about what once was.

loke13

Do you know a really funny fact?
Everyone is saying that no one can remember the events of BBS. But Nomura never said that in any way. And hell, why should the Organization, the King, Donald, Goofy, Ansem the Wise and who the heck else talk about what happened 11 years ago to a boy who probably don't even remember what happened 6 years ago? I mean, he was 4.
And man, at the time of KHII it didn't matter what happened in the past, they had to save the worlds and not to think about what once was.

Wat are you talkning about so everbody just conviently forgot to mention BBS or even hint at it.

loke13

If they had tell you something about BBS in KHII, weren't that a spoiler?
Sorry for grammer errors.

Considering they are fighting sombody that used to be Xehanort and the heartless invasion mirriors the unversed I say it was pretty damn necessary.

ZigZag

Considering they are fighting sombody that used to be Xehanort and the heartless invasion mirriors the unversed I say it was pretty damn necessary.

Sure, but I don't even think that Nomura knew exactly what happens in BBS after KHII was out.
That Xigbar said something about the keyblade bearers was enough to know at first I think.
At some point I think it was necessary (and not the right time) to tell a kid what happend before his time as a keyblade bearer while he had to win a big fight.
But then Nomura loves to make impatient and curious.
Err...
KHII is big enough. Weren't you confused with another Kingdom Hearts story??
I'm sorry I just don't know what to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back