• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

namine o.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
now i know taht everyone is wondering why no one remeber's any of the events of BBS

but i was replaying CoM and a line that namine said "memories can be forgotten but not lost"

or somewhere among those lines..

now maybe this happend to everyone during the time of BBS

something happend that cause everyone's memories to be pushed and locked away

wat do you guys think?? discuss

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Except for Xigbar's rite?
maybe he found a way to unlock them.
when xion disappear everyone forgot about her but riku was somehow able to remember her but it wasnt easy.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
maybe he found a way to unlock them.
when xion disappear everyone forgot about her but riku was somehow able to remember her but it wasnt easy.

this could aslo be eveidence that memories can be forgotten but not lost

hmmm

simple:

Riku sora & Kairi - to young to remember
The apprentices - know but don't mention it
Mickey Donald & Goofy - to old to remember
ME Van & MX - no longer exist as thimself/dead
Terra Aqua & Ven - no longer exist as thimself/dead
maleficent & others - know but don't mention it

cut and dry

Yuuki

Why would he go through the trouble?
i never said he was trying. maybe he unlock them by accident.

It was because of Oblivion, right?
yes, oblivion was xions keyblade and that connection made riku remember for a moment but he said it wasnt easy.

and yet xigbar who was old is able to remember?
yeah i dont think so

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
simple:

The apprentices - know but don't mention it

These two I have a problem with. The apprentices not so much, but wouldn't they have seen Xion as one of TAV like Xemnas and Xigbar?

And that doesn't seem like Mickey, Donald, or Goofy to me.

yes, oblivion was xions keyblade and that connection made riku remember for a moment but he said it wasnt easy.
I would agree with you, but I remember Nomura saying Xion's will made Roxas through the Keyblade. So there was more to that situation than just an object triggering Riku's memories in my opinion.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
more eveidence of memories being forgotten and not lost is donald and goofy in timeless river

they have trouble remembering it

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
more eveidence of memories being forgotten and not lost is donald and goofy in timeless river

they have trouble remembering it

I imagine Timeless River was like 50 years before KH2. Just like how Steamboat Willie was released around 50 years ago in real life.

But that's just speculation.

50>>>>>10.

Beyer

and yet xigbar who was old is able to remember?
yeah i dont think so
Donald and Goofy didn't see Xion.
As for telling about their experiences, who asked and why would they just say so?

also, maybe there won't be a proper answer, maybe we will have to accept that BBS wasn't thought of at the time?

Yuuki

I would agree with you, but I remember Nomura saying

Xion's

will made Roxas through the Keyblade. So there was more to that situation than just an object triggering Riku's memories in my opinion.
yeah maybe so but that still proves that a person can get memories locked and still regain them =/

Donald and Goofy didn't see Xion.
never did i say they met xion.

These two I have a problem with. The apprentices not so much, but wouldn't they have seen Xion as one of TAV like Xemnas and Xigbar?

How u see Xion is depending on you're connection/relationship with her or sora and maybe Ven seeing as to that xemnas and Xigbar r the only ones who saw xion as ven because the are the only ones to have a connection/relationship with ven Xemnas maby being Terra or MX or Van and Briag becoming an foe is a form of relationship.

And that doesn't seem like Mickey, Donald, or Goofy to me.

it took Mickey a few Hours to remember Xehanort Xemnas somebody

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
How u see Xion is depending on you're connection/relationship with her or sora and maybe Ven seeing as to that xemnas and Xigbar r the only ones who saw xion as ven because the are the only ones to have a connection/relationship with ven Xemnas maby being Terra or MX or Van and Briag becoming an foe is a form of relationship.

That's why I said the apprentices not so much.

it took Mickey a few Hours to remember Xehanort Xemnas somebody
Lol, yeah that's true. But I'm pretty sure that was only for the plot to make sense.
Even though they could do the same thing with this.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Lol, yeah that's true. But I'm pretty sure that was only for the plot to make sense.

And Namine just magically dispersed did she???

i just hate the fact that everyone think that the reason no one say anything about the event in BBS has some big reason and i fill it don't the reason no one say a thing about the events is because it was long ago and no one rembers or mentions it.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
i just hate the fact that everyone think that the reason no one say anything about the event in BBS has some big reason and i fill it don't the reason no one say a thing about the events is because it was long ago and no one rembers or mentions it.

What did that mean? And why did you quote me? o_O

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Ur wrong there is a reason. No one forgets big life altering changes.

Zdude2099

While we're on the subject of our characters remembering events from BBS, I'd like to address an issue that seems to run very un-soothingly:
donald and goofy have both apparently met/saw Ven in BBS (winter trailer)
yet in KH2 they just happen to not notice or mention that Roxas looks exactly like him after they view the digital twilght town photo of Roxas.

can anyone offer a reason or possible solution to this?
I know I cant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back