• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#~namine Hateclub~#

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

That's great! Not sure how I feel about my name on the front page giving me credit for the reasons we hate everyone's favorite barbie incarnate lulz!*Namine fans poke their heads in. They start to fume in rage. Sees fantasy is responsible. Oh god!* lol Don't forget our big center pic of namine. We can't have a club without the guest of dishonor lol. Make sure you change her eye color. Or do something devious to the pic. Hateclubs having the pic look cute would be counterproductive ;) . Ohh we need a mascot. Someone in game that hates her. Hmm how about Diz lol.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
That's great! Not sure how I feel about my name on the front page giving me credit for the reasons we hate everyone's favorite barbie incarnate lulz!*namine fans poke their heads in. They start to fume in rage. Sees fantasy is responsible. Oh god!* lol Don't forget our big center pic of namine. We can't have a club without the guess of dishonor lol. Make sure you change her eye color. Or do something devious to the pic. We can't have a hateclub having the pic look cute. Ohh we need a mascot. Someone in game that hates her. Hmm how about Diz lol.

DiZ as mascot?

Yes.

For the record, I have no idea how to edit images, so... If anyone else is feeling particularly kind today?

fantasy08

Creative media would probably do it. Just give them the pic in a post, and ask for an artist. They should have it done in no time. I would try, but I don't have adobe photoshop. Will get some more things done tomorrow for the club. Night :)

Edit: You have to tell them what you want done to the pic as well.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
lol namine is such a moe i swear it aint even funny

lol

oh yeah here some reasons [i was reading my old posts i was like "LOLOL I REMEMBER THIS WTF HAPPENED?! WHY AM I SO SERIOUS NOW?!?! LOL"]

ummm

namine screwed repliku over! its not fair, he already meant to be used, and here she goes and lets him suffer and shit.

the innocent act is so annoyingg

generic girl

Last edited:

fantasy08

picture.php

Mascot pic. My god this is to perfect lol. Under it in red you can put Diz: Shutting Sues Up Since 2006!

Ahhh how could I forget it!! Larxene as co-mascot would be perfect. Got just the gif for it mwhaaaa.
picture.php
Under the pic Larxene: Can definitely slap a sue the fastest!

Found some more vids.
YouTube - [I Hate] Everything About Namine
Don't know what they were trying to convey in the vid,but it's the song that counts lulz.

YouTube - HATE! - ANTI-Roxas/Namine. Again the song is lol,but the vid itself is meh.

Oh one more thing for the reasons. Is the in-game mouthpiece for nomura's asspulls.

That's all I can find for now. Ugh Namine has to much love!

Guys add something lol. Namine hate can't just be coming form me! ;)

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Well i'm not going to let it die now. :DD

i hate her too much... hehe.

I am wondering about this idea about a namine fic..

So since I also hate lexaues, would it weird if I made a fic with that pairing(Lexamine) and then killed them? :p

XD

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well i'm not going to let it die now. :DD

i hate her too much... hehe.

I am wondering about this idea about a namine fic..

So since I also hate lexaues, would it weird if I made a fic with that pairing(Lexamine) and then killed them? :p

XD

It would be weird...

But, then, I'm a huge Lexaeus fan, and I don't condone pedophilia... Go ahead though. I just figure the best way to go for that topic would be a satire of fanfics in general, but that's my answer to everything.

Friend: Heya, Watson! How are you?
Watson: A satire of fanfics in general.
Friend: 0_0
Watson: Yes. Fear your betters.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
It would be weird...

But, then, I'm a huge Lexaeus fan, and I don't condone pedophilia... Go ahead though. I just figure the best way to go for that topic would be a satire of fanfics in general, but that's my answer to everything.

Friend: Heya, Watson! How are you?
Watson: A satire of fanfics in general.
Friend: 0_0
Watson: Yes. Fear your betters.
i don't either.. o.o

XD wtf does that even mean?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
i don't either.. o.o

XD wtf does that even mean?

Oh...

What it means isn't important. What's important is that I posted something funny, and expect compliments to feed my immense ego.

No, I'm good. Instead I'll laugh at someone! Like Les!

Excuse me for a moment...

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I was very pissed when I drew that (jsut pissed at somebody. and i mean VERY pissed) then i'm like..

I'm just goanna draw namine with blood all over her!

and that was my result.

plus I think i might've had lexamine in my head (TOTAL CRACCCCCKKKKKKKKKK)...

i am so evil.

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Apparently so...
hehehe.

But what I have stated and stuff, is about the entire iceberg. (I mean climax wise)

I will admit, I have done much worse than I have to *INSERT ANY OTHER WORD BY POOR OR A WORD THAT IS A SYNONOM OF POOR, INFACT AN ANTONYM OF POOR SHOULD BE INSERTED HERE* Namine.

Much much MUCH worse....

and dang it... i need to be working on my mar-mar vid. D:

Namine i hate you. you're so distracting. :p

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Asking for joinage if there was ever a mary sue and plot device in KH its Namine.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You just joined. Good job. Have a cookie. *Does not supply with cookie*

We need more members. With Smile not coming on nearly as often as before, you'd think more people would be... thinking... about namine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back