• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Changing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalFantasy Fan

Since Xehanort's heartless changed his name to Ansem to copy the real Ansem, is it possible that the red Ansem who created the digital world was once Xehanort while the nobody Xehanort was once Terra? Could it be possible that both parts of Terra had a tendency to change their name because of a past they don't want to be known for? Comment, but keep in mind that I haven't played KH in a while.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Since Xehanort's heartless changed his name to Ansem to copy the real Ansem, is it possible that the red Ansem who created the digital world was once Xehanort while the nobody Xehanort was once Terra? Could it be possible that both parts of Terra had a tendency to change their name because of a past they don't want to be known for? Comment, but keep in mind that I haven't played KH in a while.

Both parts of Terra?

Muse

you look atrocious
No.

The 'red' Ansem, as you so put it, is the real Ansem the Wise. After his name was stolen by Xehanort he went as DiZ, or Darkness in Zero IIRC. He was the one that found Xehanort, thus meaning that he can't be him.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Eh, sounds confusing but I'm gonna guess it's not possible.
Ansem found Xehanort so couldn't be him.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
FinalFantasy Fan said:
is it possible that the red Ansem who created the digital world was once Xehanort

Nope. Replay KH2.

while the nobody Xehanort was once Terra?

The Nobody Xehanort was once the Somebody Xehanort.

Could it be possible that both parts of Terra had a tendency to change their name because of a past they don't want to be known for?

Setting aside how Terra's only presumably related at best, how can you say Xehanort the apprentice didn't want to be known by a certain name if "Xehanort" was all he could remember?

Comment, but keep in mind that I haven't played KH in a while.

People like that should usually refrain from posting.
Hence.

1246952213003.gif

Are we sure Xahenrot isnt terras son.

Yes.

Isnt BBS 10 years in the pass from the orignal kingdom hearts.

It is. And seeing how Xehanort at the time of BBS seems to be Terra's own age if not older, he can't be his son.

sry if Im wrong.

Never forgive, never forget.
Or rather.

1246952213003.gif

Muse

you look atrocious
Are we sure Xahenrot isnt terras son. Isnt BBS 10 years in the pass from the orignal kingdom hearts. sry if Im wrong.

No. :/ Because Xehanort shows up right after BBS ends. At around the same age Terra was during BBS. Hm. Connection perhaps?

Besides that, family has no importance in KH. Why do you think we never see Sora's mom? Much less anyone's parents, really.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ nope. the guy you're refering to is DiZ a.k.a AtW with his face wrapped in bandages. nobody xehanort? you talkin' 'bout xemnas?? i think master xehanort (the old guy from bbs) and terra ended up gettin' put together somehow during that showdown seen at the end of kh2:fm+.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Uhm... No, because DiZ, the red Ansem, was Ansem the Wise all along.

shadywinters

Awards

Frm mi perspective, I feel they changed their names to not only hide their true identities, but also so the perosn's name they took would gt blamed fr th whole thing. Lke when Xehanort's heartless took the nme Ansem, and Sora didn't believe King Mickey whn he wa tlkin' 'bout Ansem th Wise!

Muse

you look atrocious
Frm mi perspective, I feel they changed their names to not only hide their true identities, but also so the perosn's name they took would gt blamed fr th whole thing. Lke when Xehanort's heartless took the nme Ansem, and Sora didn't believe King Mickey whn he wa tlkin' 'bout Ansem th Wise!

You know, the only one who really changed his name was Xehanort. :/

His Heartless, having no memories, saw the Ansem Reports his other wrote and figured that he wrote them and used Ansem as his name.
His Nobody, having all of the memories, remembered that he changed his name to Ansem and thus rearranged the letters to make Xemnas.

Now, I can't remember exactly if they said why Xehanort stole AtW's name or not, but I don't think that he did that just so AtW would be blamed for all of the things Xehanort did.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xehanort's Heartless maintained his Memories as a Somebody, so he probably remembered having changed his name too.
And the most logical reason atm for Xehanort to have stolen Ansem's name was probably because AtW was the ruler of their world and hence using his name would open doors (pardon the pun :v)

Muse

you look atrocious
Xehanort's Heartless maintained his Memories as a Somebody, so he probably remembered having changed his name too.

Really? I thought Ansem SoD didn't have any memories.

But if XH had his memories, then how did Xemnas have them as well? :/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ansem Report 12 said:
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

I'd say he remembers.
As for them both sharing the Memories, well... let's leave it with Nomura "having a feeling" that Xemnas is a special Nobody too :v

Pratiko

Awards
Really? I thought Ansem SoD didn't have any memories.

But if XH had his memories, then how did Xemnas have them as well? :/

As smile said, yes, Nomura said that Xemnas could be a Special Nobody in an interview.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'd say he remembers.
As for them both sharing the Memories, well... let's leave it with Nomura "having a feeling" that Xemnas is a special Nobody too :v

Hm. Forgot about that. :v

As smile said, yes, Nomura said that Xemnas could be a Special Nobody in an interview.

I already knew that. :/ What I didn't know was that Ansem SoD still retained the memories of his past.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back