• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name A Coolest Moment In KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
even though this shouldnt be here i think it was in the beginnig when u meet up with donald and goofy and trying to find them in traverse town.!!! and welcome to the boards!!!xxheartlessxx

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah well my fav moment was when Riku took the keyblade from Sora at Hollow Bastion and Sora had to use the wooden sword. lol

Ryu

an obscene gesture
You can ask a mod to move your topic if you accidentally posted it in the wrong section btw. :)

[Moved]

LIAR LIAR

Daniel Curtis said:
I like it when Donald and Goofy betray Sora for Riku at Hollow Bastion.
That was mine too. o__o; i couldn't believe it. xD but i know they would get back together somehow. >__x

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I loved, and my favorite part of KH was when Sora stopped Riku's blade with his and says: "There's no way your taking Kairi's heart!". It was such a cool moment.

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
I think that the coolest scene in KH1 would have the be the summoning of Sephiroth to fight in the Colosseium battle. In Final Mix, I think that my favorite scene there would have to be when Cloud and Sephiroth fight.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I like the part when Sora stabs himself in the heart. It is to unselfish of him to practicly give up his life for Kiari and the other princesses(also i love it when he does that goofy smile:D )

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
BO_dbl._sizzle said:
I like the part when Sora stabs himself in the heart. It is to unselfish of him to practicly give up his life for Kiari and the other princesses(also i love it when he does that goofy smile:D )

That's my favorite part too. My second favorite part is when Sora and Kairi become seperated between the worlds' barrier at the end.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Top 3

1. The Return. After Sora locks Kingdom Hearts, he makes the Promise to return to Kairi. The perfect scene for an ending.
2. Sacrifice. Sora's sacrifice for Kairi and the other Princesses of Heart was a culminating moment of this game.
3. Battling Sephiroth. Who wouldn't want to fight somebody that is challenging after so many easy battles.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
When Sora jumps off the plank in Never Never Land [I use 2 nevers cuz you don't want to go to the one with 1 never. BURN]
That is my most favorite Kingdom Hearts moment of all time. [until I have KH2 in my hands:D ]

Dark Aura

Awards
i liked when riku is in hollow bastion and tried to kill sora then sora blocks rikus keyblade with his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back