• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

So we should see this game by...5 weeks plus 6 weeks equals 11 weeks and round to the nearest tuesday...APRIL SIXTH!!!!!!!??????

I am now 99.9999% sure an april release will be ours!!! Probably not the sixth though...
lol thats my birthday! I want it to come out around April, that way I get it first day and tell my parents to screw all my other presents. :3 ( though It won't be April 6th)

saintfighteraqua

Awards
February is White Knight Chronicles, April is FF13...what will I play in March?!!
I'd prefer it to come out in March. but in April i'll be playing FF13....so I think May might be good.
Actually...right now would be even better.

T

The Spoiler

February is White Knight Chronicles, April is FF13...what will I play in March?!!
I'd prefer it to come out in March. but in April i'll be playing FF13....so I think May might be good.
Actually...right now would be even better.
I thought FF13 was coming out March 15 or something...

crazzyBRY

u know that 1up did the same thing on dissidia last year..

they posted "June 2009" and the actual release date is august..

so don't get ur hopes up guys..

archiearcher

u know that 1up did the same thing on dissidia last year..

they posted "June 2009" and the actual release date is august..

so don't get ur hopes up guys..

our center base is logic and previously released game by the publisher and genre. Though 1up.com said something...we don't care...we like what we say better anyway...but yeah, our hopes aren't up because of 1up.com, but because we are very close in predicting the release date right now!

--And final fantasy xiii is being released in march (the ninth) so april is perfect for Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep.shamisen

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
--And final fantasy xiii is being released in march (the ninth) so april is perfect for Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep.shamisen

SQUEAL!!!!!!!!! Oh please let you awesome date guessers be rightomgshomgshDogwutDogwut

DXLelouch

because you wont be able to get BBS on the PSP GO thts why and if you will be able ya have to wait awhile after its released so the PSPGO fails because waiting for anything longer then the release date of a game is fail/also if the game not having a network release means it will get here faster then by all means fck the PSPGO and the network lolz

noheartx

i have a psp go and honestly i love it i dont have to worry about umds and its just a lot sleeker but if bbs doesnt come out on the psn at ALL i will be angry however if it comes out later than the umd release i am fine as long as i get to play

αsiя

space coke
i have a psp go and honestly i love it i dont have to worry about umds and its just a lot sleeker but if bbs doesnt come out on the psn at ALL i will be angry however if it comes out later than the umd release i am fine as long as i get to play

Its not coming out on the PSN

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
April sounds to soon dont get me wrong the sooner the better but lets think for a second Days took 4 months to be released in NA, Dissidia took about 7-8 months. Days is about 23 hours long and Dissidia about 60 hours long, BBS is 45 so its a little less than Dissidia more than Days so thats about 5 months so we should have BBS by late May early June. They may work faster because of sales so im sure its may, August the latest.

T

The Spoiler

Congratulations, you've made one of the worst decisions in your life.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
April sounds to soon dont get me wrong but lets think Days took 4 months to be released in NA, Dissidia took about 7-8 months. Days is about 23 hours long and Dissidia about 60 hours long, BBS is 45 so its a little less than Dissidia more than Days so thats about 5 months so we should have BBS by late May early June. They may work faster because of sales so im sure its may, June the latest.

Don't forget that we have had confirmations of them working of the game since November.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I wish we would get BBS in April but the Japaneese hate us and want to make us wait, it because we stole their military and now all they have left to do is trip acid, make Video games and Cars.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wish we would get BBS in April but the Japaneese hate us and want to make us wait, it because we stole their military and now all they have left to do is trip acid, make Video games and Cars.

All the japanese do is provide the KH english team with the game so they can translate it and all that other junk. and, but the looks of the VA confirmed list, they have sent over the game so be translated and all the other junk

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
yea but then they have to take out the Japaneese voices put english in alline the mouths with the voices, translate the subtitles and everything else then test it, make comercials and translate the cover art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back