• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Seriously, has it ever occurred to any of you that he's, oh, I dunno... not online? I mean, look, his last login to Youtube was 2 hours ago.

edit: Listen to the giant text words that violent anger says. He is the voice of reason.

DualWeilder.

well im going to go get something to eat...if i get back and this has grown 2 pages. ill have to kill you all for making me read so much at one time...

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
violent_anger said:
thats it
consider the folowing
YOU ARE ALL SAYING THE SAME THING OVER 25 PAGES. YOU ARE DOING NOTHING MORE THEN SPAMMING. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE.

thank you for
consider the following
Huge text is also a form of spam so
t('.'t) Q('.'Q)

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
... i cant believe there are atleast 63 people reading this thread, and nothing interesting is happening. :| im in shock. and, Violent anger is right, you guys are just saying the same things over and over...

E

Eclipse

^^^^ AAARRGGHHHH THE SPAM. WHAT IS KIRBY DOING IN A KHFORUM!!!!

we'll just have to wait for that lucky S.O.B. maverick to sign on and load us with kh2 info, so there :p

Nugget

Nowhere for i am a Nugget and cant be found...
TwilightSoulKey said:
^^^^ AAARRGGHHHH THE SPAM. WHAT IS KIRBY DOING IN A KHFORUM!!!!

we'll just have to wait for that lucky S.O.B. maverick to sign on and load us with kh2 info, so there :p

TIS NOT SPAM! TIS ANOTHER SUBJECT!!!!

anyways.. maybe maverick is offline recording the beginnig of them game and then he will get back on later and upload it!!!!!!

Zefer

GUYS GUYS GUYS OMG ENGLISH VIDS ARE ONLINE KHII SANCTUARY NOW NOW NOW I CANT WAIT ANYMORE SO ILL WASTE MY TIME AND EVERYOEN ELSES BY COMPLAINING THAT I WANT IT RIGHT NOW LIKE THIS VERY INSTANT LIKE DUDE ZOMG GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HES SOOOO NOT WORTHY ....

ok well now that IVe done my part in repeating the same thing for the millionth time I gotta say I was happy to see some english footage other then the mtv special and guys why not lay off of the whole we want this we want that give it to us right this second its a song ... one song ... you can hear it in jap ok not uite english but relax ive been waiting for this game for yrs now so i know what u guys are goin through waiting but seriously cant everyone just chill the dude isnt even online and if you look at what he said in the comment on his vid it was heres to all the non believers so he was just proving he has it not that hes giving up all this info on it since its the english version ... ok thats all im sayin ive been following the thread since it startted and it jsut seems like its tons of the same thing you guys have waited for how long? just a lil more two weeks guys ... odds are itll be out early and the opening fmv will be all over the internet so probably about a week before you get to hear sanctuary or even sooner possibly so ppl ... RELAX!!! ...

p.s. theresa video of part of the english opening ... or well not really the english but it took the part of sanctuary from the us trailer and plugged it into the intro so go watch that a couple thousand times to tide you over

sorry for a gigantic post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back