• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

why do we need all these pages if nothing has changed since page 7? hmm?

and most of ya'll saying "oh my god, quit making the pages move so fast" you realize it's half your fault, because the post you post are adding to the page?

anyways, i really don't care, i mean first we heard sanctuary, then we heard the gamestop trailer, now we see this, i'm sure the intro will be up by tomorrow, if not, just wait peeps :D

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
66 people viewing wow this really is the social uproar my friend told me to check this out and bout the spamming it really isnt spamming since where talking to one another its not like i just post

KEYBLADER1234567: Chocalate

You understand what i mean

Xell

Wait, wut?
It could be a demo released in his country >_> I doubt it but it's weird he won't do sanctuary and that he's only doing the tron world

D

Dexter

I guess we sould come back tommorow. Hopefully Maverick will have Sancutary an some other gameplay footage in store for us!?

Xell

Wait, wut?
Ok everyone, I would just like to say, stop telling everyone to stop spamming.. Because..

1. They won't
2. You're basically spamming your self..

I know I just contradicted my self.. But still >_>

KingdomSealer

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked

ultima_keyblade said:
can a mod please close this?

yeah i agree, this needs to be closed immediantly. this is illegal and we all should wait for KH2 to come out in 16 days and buy it then and be legal, civilized people. so that we may also have a change at a KH3.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
DualWeilder. said:
did you guys make this 2 pages long just to piss me off and make me read....arg

Yea we did but twilightsoulkey from a while back posted somthing very true... that we should just stop posting until somthing new comes up... Thanks for the advice

D

Dexter

XIII Heartless said:
dude upload sanctuary!! where can i contact this maverick dude?

Just PM, or leave him a comment where the vidoes are!-

KylonCocalina

Xell said:
It could be a demo released in his country >_> I doubt it but it's weird he won't do sanctuary and that he's only doing the tron world

totally agreed. if he's some game mag reviewer, they aren't gonna give him the full game this early it'd be some preview copy with only a couple levels and very little to actually do.

D

Dexter

Man I hoped there would be a DEMo with the Underworld Collesium. To bad we didnt get one. At leas it's not long now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back