• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

Re: kh2 LEAKED NO SPAM OK

hey um that meanie happens 2 be a mod and they can close w/e they want this was a bad idea...but...

I WANNA KNO HOW THE HELL HE GOT IT.......EVEN MY MOM WANTS 2 KNO
any ideas?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

^^ Keep the discussion only in this thread guys! We dont want like 90 threads.

Thanks!

D

Dexter

The video is AWSOME. If it turns out he leaked kh2. Well I gues he will be playing kh2 in Jail! But if he's a Reveiwer for a Magazine, well all I can say is lucky!

prod44

Cool, so we can talk about this again???

nothing new except vid right???

I am just crosing fingers on hearing sanctuary today, if not that maybe he can provide just lyrics to the song!

Sora_aroS

well i hope so cuz i dont want them 2 stop the realease of the game becuz someone got a hold of it befor it got released

KingBlade

by sinspire^

I already made a topic about this? Why are you going to let to topic roll around. Why do we need another one?

prod44

KingBlade said:
I already made a topic about this? Why are you going to let to topic roll around. Why do we need another one?

It kinda got closed because of spam (I think)

been checking the guy's profile...it looks like he is watching vids...I checked 10 minutes ago he had seen 3, now seen 6...

maybe he's uploadin something to youtube???

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
someone has a na version!?!?!? my friend must have been telling the truth about kh2 coming out on the 11th.

D

Dexter

I hope he tells us which actors voice the Org members, and if they sound any good?

DualWeilder.

jaxvex said:
someone has a na version!?!?!? my friend must have been telling the truth about kh2 coming out on the 11th.
it didnt come out on the 11th and ya there are 3 topics on the newsboard that are exactly the same. hopefully he'll put out a vid of the intro or someone talking so we can hear the VAs. hopefully a org member:D

edit: nevermind

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
This is not right....WE ARE THE ONES THAT DESERVE MORE THEN THOSE BASTARDS!!!EVEN IF HE IS A GAME MAG REPORTER,HE HASN'T SAT ON HIS ASS FOR FOUR FRICKIN' YEARS WAITING FOR KINGDOM HEARTS II!!!!!!!!!! What has the world come to!?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back