• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
Dudes.... he already beat the game!
he had all the worlds, all the characters, and info in the book which means he beat the game!
he also had very high life which means if he din't beat it he was still very close to the end
MAN!
THAT MEANS HE'S HAD IT FOR AWHILE!!!!!!
PM HIM!!!
HE MUST SHOW US THE VID!
But unfortunately I think that if he is ever going to upload the vid it's going to be tomorrow because that is the most likely time he is going to log in to youtube if he is going to log back in at all
I am very tired of typing.....
Well... see you guys later..... I'm tired and can't type very well anymore
someone pm me if he uploads it(if he ever does)
i'm going to pm him one more time then I'm going to sleep for awhile
I can't watch tv cause my brother stole my tv and I longer have a tv in my room
we should all pm him one more time before we call it a day....
I might get back on later though....
depends on how I feel.....*yawn*..........

E

Eclipse

Roxas.. uh...do we care? lol XD haha
anyways...i just want more content!! i want to see more!!...in fact....he should show us like a 10 minute long video at the end that shows the case of his kh2 game and says---

Have your credit card ready and call 840-238-4478, i live in Boston Massachusetts you guys, so if you wanna come to my house and kill and maim me for my kh2 game, i'd be glad to help you realize that dream!! by the way my credit card number is 0283050384608 i hope to see you in a few hours!! :D

Sora_aroS

im sorry to say but if u do that then after a while u wont want it anymore...i bet u Nomura was afraid of this happening that why he only said a few things..

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
KingBlade said:
Just to let you guys know, I have been laughing at you guys for the past 24 pages. Your begging and wanting for Kingdom Hearts II is so funny. Please, go on. I love having a good laugh.
I've been watching too, but not laughing as much as... I dunno. I mean, I'm excited for KH2 too, but you guys... wow.

And on another note, I noticed in that video they listed "Valor" as a form name. So they really did change Brave Form to Valor Form for the English version. <_<

edit:
Ultima Sorafan said:
Can we find him and shoot him? I want to kill him now.
See? That's exactly what I'm talking about. Idiots.

ultimamarluxia

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked

violent_anger said:
just a question to you all, my brother, who is 19 right now, going to college, said that copy games do not work on the ps2, and that the copy versions will only work if you use ps1. of corse my brother used a hard drive to get around that, but thats not the point. a copy disk will not work on the ps2

also, in order to copy it, you have to have something to copy, so im going to ask how that person got the real game?

Well 1. ever heard of a Mod Chip? My friend had a chipped ps2 and it played copied games (or so he claimed)

and 2. it was probably an inside job. for instance, how do illegal copies of movies hit the streets before they are out in theaters?

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
TwilightSoulKey said:
Roxas.. uh...do we care? lol XD haha
anyways...i just want more content!! i want to see more!!...in fact....he should show us like a 10 minute long video at the end that shows the case of his kh2 game and says---

Have your credit card ready and call 840-238-4478, i live in Boston Massachusetts you guys, so if you wanna come to my house and kill and maim me for my kh2 game, i'd be glad to help you realize that dream!! by the way my credit card number is 0283050384608 i hope to see you in a few hours!! :D
Uh... Did you just give away your phone # and Credit Card #?
If so,
<('.'<) ^('.'<) ^('.'^) ^('.')^ (^'.')^ (>'.')^ (>'.')>

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
Sora_aroS said:
if he has 2 much hes gonna waste his time reading them so dont send anymore be patient and leave the guy alone gotdamn then u wonder why hes not uploading it
well, if I got about a hundred pm's about a vid I posted I would just skim through them not read every single one and dualweilder, not everyone would torture somebody because they found pleasure in it
heck, he had the decency to post the first vid so why wouldn't he do it now?
well, this is my last post for real
unless someone says something interesting...

DualWeilder.

milkman64 said:
Everyone here is pathetic. All of you say you guys are non spoiler. Then you all want the game right away. N00BSS!

YOU ALL FAIL
umm then will we be noobs when its the 28th and we're anti spoiler and we want to see the game right away when it comes out? spoiling is when someone tells you something you dont want to know and wanted to find out yourself. so wanting the game has nothing to do with being anti spoiler. and youre saying you dont want the game now?

KylonCocalina

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked

Ultima Kid said:
........shame shame dude.......i mean d/l music is alright...but....wen it comes to KINGDOM HEARTS 2.....i feel soooo bad if i try to emulate it...i bet all of u would....poor nomura....jus got cheated off one of his fans...=( N LIKE THAT OTHER DUDE SAID...NO MORE KH 3 AHHHHHHHHHHH.......man im with the legal ppl's side...
wait for the game n enjoy without getting arrested from the fbi's or getting ur computer messed up if somethign goes wrong

anyways i think its a sucky quality if u emulate it...cus some games u emulate the picture n pixles doesnt come out good...like one part will b missing.....for example u would b seeing a lot of white lines or white polygons on sora donald n goofy.....or even worst no body parts....n ur not jus screwing with urself but everyone...LIKE WAT IF NOMURA FIND OUT N SAYS.....U.S VERSION CANCELED FOR ILLEGAL EMULATING!!...soo sorry for saying that but jus a thought.......n probaly wont b making KH3........soo jus wait for 16/17 more days for the game..plz =D its only 2 in a half weeks left man.....i no seems long but keep ur self busy till the time goes by fast

no offense yo but damn, spell out your words i think i had a migraine trying to read this.
and as far as downloading this goes... i thought we established that this is just a KH1 link renamed to KH2? and if you download a vid game instead of supporting the industry you deserve your soon to be roommate named Bubba who thinks cornholing you is a fun way to pass the time over the next 30 years.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
OmegaChosen said:
Dudes.... he already beat the game!
he had all the worlds, all the characters, and info in the book which means he beat the game!
he also had very high life which means if he din't beat it he was still very close to the end
MAN!
THAT MEANS HE'S HAD IT FOR AWHILE!!!!!!
PM HIM!!!
HE MUST SHOW US THE VID!
No, having all the worlds doesn't mean he's beaten the game. After all, Donald, Goofy, and Tron were all talking about the MPC, meaning that they hadn't beaten the MPC yet, meaning he hadn't finished the Tron world yet. So no, he hasn't beaten the game yet.

E

Eclipse

i'm tired...like really tired..i watch some of ya'lll die for the video..and i go

HAHAhaha...er....zzz.....zzzzzzzz...zzz

these forums will be the end of me, i think i'm getting carpal tunnel <_<

anyways. i'm not soooo obsessed about getting the video, i just think it'd be kool to watch, i mean i have my sanctuary lyrics, and i have passion so i can just mouth my lyrics to passion and i'm A-Okay! :D

by the way lord saw...that's not my phone number or credit card number, i just made all of those numbers up lol. although you could try calling that number...and watch a lonely old man in a sewer in kansas pick up his phone...hahahahaha

Sora_aroS

ok so who here is ready 2 shut the hell up and talk about how he got it....cuz im not convinced hes a worker anymore or he wouldnt have told that he has it at all no matter where he is..unless hes unloyal and they dont choose those kind of people...so think...leave him alone,and let him breather..hes prbably giving it back tomorrow or something cuz its causing Chaos..the minute Nomura hears about this hes gonna be pissed sue who ever he is and we kno its a he becuz it says so on youtube..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back