• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stratusX

TwilightSoulKey said:
yeah ^^^ but square said they lowered the difficulty, they added in game information (when something important needs to be a done an information bar will pop up with what you need to do) and the boss difficulty was lowered a bit, and it has an in-game map system. it can't be all that hard.

the map and the info bar is in the Jap version too

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD The first time I beat KH, I had about 55 hours. The second time I had about 45. The third time with sidequests I got like 80. <.< Still cant beat Sephiroth. Haha, lazy me.

E

Eclipse

just a tip: easy way to get experience, after you beat the hades cup, battle rock titan over and over again...that's what i'm trying to do to beat sephiroth <_<...but i can't hit him...darn bugger. XD

i saw a video of kh2 where someone pwned sephy sooo bad. ;)

i just hope kh2 is more fun than the combination of boring battles/annoying opponents :D

E

Eclipse

^^^ nope. never. i hate him...i got him down to his green bar and he casted sin harvest and i couldn't see him cuz of that STUPID CAMERA and i didn't get there in time and i died....LOL

TheKing'sGuard

Re: Leaked english version a bunch of BS

There is no verification or proof that Square-Enix found Maverick's video but Keeganp claims Square-Enix has fond out about his leaked video. That's what I found. Is it true? No idea but it could be.

Keeganp's post is at the bottom of the comments section underneath Maverick's Tron video.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, anyone could just email square enix and link them too it. xD I actually chat with and email the Square Enix representatives a lot. D: They are online almost 24-7.

E

Eclipse

hey munkeh!! you just got a new rep number!! from what i see anyways...congrats!! it went from 5-6!
anyways it's very easy for s-e to find out that the game has been leaked. lol

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
in both of em hes easy as heck i defeated him my first time right before going to summer school and it was my 3rd try i think and i was like in lvl 60 in expert

stratusX

hey people, go to khinsider and go under the leaked game thing in the headlines.
it says there that mavericks roomate game him a BETA version of the game.
dont believe me?
go check for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back