• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKing'sGuard

Re: Leaked english version a bunch of BS

I know what you mean Monkey. If it's revealed to Square and what-not, this guy is liable for lawsuits. Then again, if he showed the footage to prove he had KH2 didn't he think about what could happen if he released it on the Internet?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

TheKing'sGuard said:
I know what you mean Monkey. If it's revealed to Square and what-not, this guy is liable for lawsuits. Then again, if he showed the footage to prove he had KH2 didn't he think about what could happen if he released it on the Internet?

Of course he did. D: He even said that "I dont want it to get out of hand," xD But KH Fansites everywhere = media, and media = everyone knows.

TheKing'sGuard

How could it not get out of hand though?

Everyone who's see his proof now wants to see Sanctuary or they want better quality videos. Anticipation has skyrocketed and it has not been this high since the day KH was given an official release date in the USA.

E

Eclipse

i think it's real. no guy would spend more than 30 hours on a beta version <_<
not only that, he must be on beginner mode

that's why he got through the levels so fast, has so much health (because it's easy), and yet has only 33 hours of gameplay. even then, people who play kh2 said that it was easy to fly through the game

he must be a game tester, so he could fly through the game fast enough, easy enough, so he could write a review ;)

Kh_roxas_741

jaxvex said:
okay lets try to figure out who taped it. A critic should have a better tv than that.

if u think the tv is bad because of those black lines, video taping any tv or computer screen makes those. even really expensive ones

o yeah and i can't see any reflection of the guy

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

you do realize you don't have to go all of the worlds in order? you have to complete them, but you can skip them for a little while. he may have started the tron world later/sooner because he decided too...i mean i know when i play the game, i'm probably not gonna progress in a linear fashion..and just skip all over the worlds lol

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

TheKing'sGuard said:
How could it not get out of hand though?

Everyone who's see his proof now wants to see Sanctuary or they want better quality videos. Anticipation has skyrocketed and it has not been this high since the day KH was given an official release date in the USA.

xP I dont know, maybe he didnt espect KH-2.net and KHInsider to spread it through the fanbase so quickly?

Also, sanctuary belongs to Utada <.<

E

Eclipse

yeah ^^^ but square said they lowered the difficulty, they added in game information (when something important needs to be a done an information bar will pop up with what you need to do) and the boss difficulty was lowered a bit, and it has an in-game map system. it can't be all that hard.

TheKing'sGuard

Right it's Utada's song so she has the rights to it. I don't know if you've seen this but on the youtube link with the Tron video, Keeganp posted this last "SQUARE-ENIX found out about this sadly..."

Oh well, as long as KH2 comes out on schedule I'll be happy.

E

Eclipse

when i first beat ansem in kh1, my hours were around the mid 30's....i'm now around late 40's and i've got ultima weapon, save the king, save the queen, all optional bosses (cept sephiroth) and my level is in the late 80's. 30 hours can get you pretty far in the game i'm guessing <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back