• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
He must be working with numora cause there's no other way unless he stole it like I was plannig to do. Man now I got to think of something else.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
If he's going to post a KH english video, why dosen't he do it of a cutscene, or a NORMAL world like Twilight Town or POTC?

DualWeilder.

ya i want to see the intro too and a vid of an organization member or DiZ talking o.o i wanna know what they sound like

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh, no I'm not. ^^ Unless we get a billion of the same topics, I'd rather not. :p The video looks sweet. The menu has a lot of stuff in it.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well,anyways,to whomever did this.YOU ARE GODLY.THANK YOU.

Ignore last post by me.Brother.Stupid Brother.

E

Eclipse

jaxvex said:
someone has a na version!?!?!? my friend must have been telling the truth about kh2 coming out on the 11th.

no jaxvex, he obviously has connections, either with SE, Disney, or a magazine or rating company. A lot of people have connections, heck i have connections with the music industry. Anyways, he probably got the copy early, because EGM has an early copy as well and they are reviewing it as we speak. anyways, it's still released the 28th, no earlier, not on the 11th....besides...yesterday was the 11th.....lol

HAHAHHA 30 members viewing this thread that's awesome. anyways, i PMd the guy to see if he could upload the kh2 opening as well. a lot of people have done that, but i hope he uploads it soon. i wanna hear sanctuary :p

prod44

But he did prolly get this game a couple days ago since he has played it for like 30 hours to get that far i think...

but ya...tis all bout connections...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh, if hes a reviewer, then it only takes a fay or two to get to thirty hours. Since one day = 24 hours. =P He may have no life. xP

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay... who says that we should hurt them? DX Some of us deserve it more than they do! Hey, we all deserve it more than they do!

-crosses fingers- Please just be a demo disc... >___<;

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
yozac you must be my new buddy. I dont think a demo disc would let you have all that stuff.

DualWeilder.

my god theres a lot of people here. and ya im sending him a message asking him to upload the intro too. hopefully he'll do it :D

yozac

...okay im no mod but plz stop saying the same thing over and over this is kinda what happend last time so plz stick to new ideas or info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back