• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Solved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Elaborate on your gues insted of trying to prove me wrong as it is going off topic.

You continuing to reply to me like this isn't helping that. :v

What more can I say though? I've already said that Unbirths being related to death doesn't make sense, because death isn't a prominent theme in KH. Even if it means they're being reborn, that still doesn't seem like something that would be used in a series directed towards children.

People are focusing too much on the word 'birth' and don't think that maybe it's not referring to actual childbirth, but something else. Because they only think of the former, that's why all these theories come up with people trying to link the Unbirths to stillborn children and the dead.

Muse

you look atrocious
Birth just means that it happens once.
Rebirth means that it happens again.

It's very close, but I wouldn't say it's the same. :v

Muse

you look atrocious
yeah your right... but oh well!
i still think Ven was rebirthed somehow~ you never know~
thats how my "assumption" get a plus+

But still. Without the soul being with the body, he'd be dead.

wwinterj

People are focusing too much on the word 'birth' and don't think that maybe it's not referring to actual childbirth, but something else. Because they only think of the former, that's why all these theories come up with people trying to link the Unbirths to stillborn children and the dead.

You are right stillborn children is very mature for a game aimed at children.It for sure won't have anything to do with that.

You said something about replicas I would like you to elaborate on that as it did sound it could lead somewhere.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well going by what the latest Nomura interview said, i'm more convinced that unbirths are made when memories are removed from the heart, than ever now.

C

Crossroads

Maybe unbirths are bodies without the soul. "Death" given life through the power of memories and the darkness...

Muse

you look atrocious
exactly... who said he was the same? though.... this could lead to what MX said.

Well, I'd certainly imagine that if he were dead he wouldn't be the same.. >_>;

What did MX say again?

You are right stillborn children is very mature for a game aimed at children.It for sure won't have anything to do with that.

That, and it just brings up controversy issues. >_>;

You said something about replicas I would like you to elaborate on that as it did sound it could lead somewhere.

Oh, that. Well, there was a theory that MX could have been a replica of MTAV, which would be why MTAV hasn't been shown yet in trailers and why he would want MX to be stopped so badly.

It could be that the Unbirths were just a result of failed replicas, which stopped once either the desired result was achieved or that whoever was creating them was stopped.

Considering that I'm not the one who came up with this theory, I can't really elaborate more on it. I'm just more or less sharing what someone else theorized.

Maybe unbirths are bodies without the soul. "Death" given life through the power of memories and the darkness...

Again with the Unbirths being related to death. >_>; Stop that.

wwinterj

Oh, that. Well, there was a theory that MX could have been a replica of MTAV, which would be why MTAV hasn't been shown yet in trailers and why he would want MX to be stopped so badly.

It could be that the Unbirths were just a result of failed replicas, which stopped once either the desired result was achieved or that whoever was creating them was stopped.

Considering that I'm not the one who came up with this theory, I can't really elaborate more on it. I'm just more or less sharing what someone else theorized.

Nice theory thank you for telling me about that.It could be possible I suppose. :35:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Memories was removed from Soras heart in COM and he didn't get any Unbirths

Wrong, Sora's memories were messed with. Namine said she could'nt destroy or remove memories. He still had all his memories in his heart.

We have not seen one case where memories have been removed from the heart. Therefore it's still possible that unbirths are made when one has all the memories removed from the heart. The latest Nomura interview strengthens this possibility.

wwinterj

It seems I will be playing through KH1and KH2 again before this comes out also RE:COM(Once I import).
Just to understand it all as strange as that is considering BBS is a prequel :lol:

Off topic but am i like the oldest here on these forums? :35:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back