• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Solved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
I say you're putting too much thought into 'birth'.

Now, besides the heart, what is the most important theme of the series? Memories. Just look at CoM. That's all about memories. Now, I'm willing to bet that Unbirths are actually related to memories, not souls.

That, and in Kingdom Hearts, death is just about as important as family. It's in there, yes, but it's not nearly as important as the heart or memories are. So, why people keep concluding that Unbirth = death, I do not know. Especially with that not being a theme I'd expect to see used often in a Disney game.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4192595 said:
born does not mean alive

whats the opposite of being born? im still waiting and yes it does.

people/things that dont have a heart or it stops working, what are they considered....dead
so they can either be born w/out one or someone evil *coughMXcoughmaleficentcough* took their hearts to make KH!
finally someone that I think is almost kinda agreeing with me, thanks you

I'm pretty sure everything has to be Born somehow, even Unbirths. Just appearing somewhere can be called Birth, too.
yeah well there could be another definition of being born if you catch my drift?

I didn't say that.
im sorry im getting confused with another bastard ahg

Now, besides the heart, what is the most important theme of the series? Memories. Just look at CoM. That's all about memories. Now, I'm willing to bet that Unbirths are actually related to memories, not souls.

That, and in Kingdom Hearts, death is just about as important as family. It's in there, yes, but it's not nearly as important as the heart or memories are. So, why people keep concluding that Unbirth = death, I do not know. Especially with that not being a theme I'd expect to see used often in a Disney game.

Im pretty sure you might be going the right direction but I can never imagine memories with unbirths

dude310

if birth = alive then im sure kill = dead
there the same qualities of course the same meaning.

That what you were thinking?

Originally posted by Araliya

Maybe thay're made up of memories from the future. (in some weird way)

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards

I thought of that, too, but in a contrary way, hence the "Un".

whats the opposite of being born? im still waiting and yes it does.

It means non-existance, ofc... If YOU aren't born, not in your mama's body, either, then you don't exist, YET.

people/things that dont have a heart or it stops working, what are they considered....dead
so they can either be born w/out one or someone evil *coughMXcoughmaleficentcough* took their hearts to make KH!

Nobodies aren't dead, they just don't exist.

Muse

you look atrocious
Im pretty sure you might be going the right direction but I can never imagine memories with unbirths

Well, it's either that, or they're failed replicas. :/ But I doubt that they're really going to put in an enemy in a children's game that's associated with death. Especially since said children's game doesn't even have death as a major theme.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, it's either that, or they're failed replicas. :/ But I doubt that they're really going to put in an enemy in a children's game that's associated with death. Especially since said children's game doesn't even have death as a major theme.

hmm yeah but look at BBS? isnt it going to be like dark... from what I have heard

Muse

you look atrocious
Death =/= dark

There can be a game that's dark without it having to restort to the deaths of the characters.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Death =/= dark

There can be a game that's dark without it having to restort to the deaths of the characters.

but some speculate that Aqua dies?
and you can think of an Unbirth like a fiend or ghost, zombie ect~

not "dark", but more serious than the previous titles, and Nomura said it had a tragic ending.

thanks for clearing my mind, I understand but how tragic? im guessing you dont know?

Pratiko

Awards

Unbirths don't have major differences from the Heartless, they're very much alike.

And Aqua is said to Die, yet, in KH that could mean many things.

thanks for clearing my mind, I understand but how tragic? im guessing you dont know?

Noone does. Could be that Aqua dies. Could be that Terra goes Darkness. Could be that Ven dies. Could be that MX was g00d. Could be that Santa shows up and kills everyone.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
This is KH, not L4D.

haha what about FF? I was almost referring to a Fiend.

Unbirths don't have major differences from the Heartless, they're very much alike.

And Aqua is said to Die, yet, in KH that could mean many things.

How do you know they have a major difference? in many thing can go for Unbirths as well in my theory.

Noone does. Could be that Aqua dies. Could be that Terra goes Darkness. Could be that Ven dies. Could be that MX was g00d. Could be that Santa shows up and kills everyone.

I like the last one, funny

Muse

you look atrocious

Which might be more-so for the tragic ending than anything.

I never said that there was never any death in KH. Although it's unconfirmed, AtW seemed to be dead at the end of KH2.

However, I don't think that having an enemy associated with death in the way that most people have theorized with the Unbirths would help make it dark. For one, death was never a prominent theme within KH. Sure, people may have died, but it's not like everyone just started dropping like flies, one right after another.

Which is why I'm willing to bet that the Unbirths are more-so related with memories than anything.

What about... MX gets his way and wins. It'd be tragic because with KH1, CoM, and KH2, it always was that the good guy beat the bad guy and everything's all fine and dandy with the world. But if TAV lost and it's their fault that everything gets screwed up, that'd be pretty said.

Coupled with Terra's more than likely transformation into Xehanort, either by fusing with MX or other, Aqua's inevitable death, and Nomura knows what happens to Ven, that'd probably be a tragic ending for Square/Disney standards. :p

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Which is why I'm willing to bet that the Unbirths are more-so related with memories than anything.

Like I said earlier you might be going the right direction.

FF doesn't have Disney in it.
I know it doesnt, Im saying unbirths can be like fiends but there not exactly fiends

I meant Physically.
oh well that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back