• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Solved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

is Being Born alive?
and not being Born is Dead?
wait your agreeing with me right?

I'm not sure if I do or not do...
What I say that sometimes babies dies inside their mothers before they get born. And since the heart and body of a baby who still lives inside their mom isn't fully created yet, than it just vanish. All that left inside the mom is a soul who as no body or a heart. So the soul gets turn into a unbirth

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm not sure if I do or not do...
What I say that sometimes babies dies inside their mothers before they get born. And since the heart and body of a baby who still lives inside their mom isn't fully created yet, than it just vanish. All that left inside the mom is a soul who as no body or a heart. So the soul gets turn into a unbirth

No.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Why don't you believe it?

Think about it for a second. Do you honestly think they would have Unbirths come from stillborns? Not only would that be a horrible idea, it would spur up controversies left and right. Not to mention Disney would stop that from happening.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
err... not what Im looking at....
lets just say in my theory there is no womb.
I dont actually mean Unbirth equals Death, I seriously dont.
I mean to say it like this:
there Alive but no ??? like with the Nobody
They have a Body but No Heart
im beginning to think the ??? is Memories

if you can figure this out:
Heartless - They Have a Heart consumed by darkness but no Body
Nobody - They Have a Body&Soul with Memories but no Heart
Unbirth - There Alive ___________ but no ______

Im sure you can figure out what I mean
the bolded letters are opposites as you can tell, try to figure out the puzzle

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I still think unbirths are stuff that never got to be alive and born and lived though. Dreams are stuff like that. Memories you DID get to live through and where alive and born at one point but are now "dead", like the past. Double meaning could be that they are not born/alive at the moment, hence unborn. but un is usually like never, as in entire time, past/present/future.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Unbirth - There Alive souls but has nobody or heart?

I think you meant Body right?

I still think unbirths are stuff that never got to be alive and born and lived though. Dreams are stuff like that. Memories you DID get to live through and where alive and born at one point but are now "dead", like the past. Double meaning could be that they are not born/alive at the moment, hence unborn. but un is usually like never, as in entire time, past/present/future.

you kinda made me realize now that unborn is like never born, so the opposite of that is reborn...
like resurrection?

so its like:

Unbirth - There Resurrected souls but has body/heart but no heart/body?

Last edited:

JTD95

You mean that Unbirth is imaginary friends?

wwinterj

I seem to recall that it was said that Kingdom Hearts was based on 3 themes these been heart,body and soul.Been as they have had Heart and Body already (heartless and nobodys) this leads me to belive unbirths is something to do with the soul if anything.

The room of awakening could have something to do with this though that is just a gues.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
I seem to recall that it was said that Kingdom Hearts was based on 3 themes these been heart,body and soul.Been as they have had Heart and Body already (heartless and nobodys) this leads me to belive unbirths in something to do with the soul if anything.

The room of awakening could have something to do with this though that is just a gues.

thank you, your helping me
it leads me to believe it like this

Unbirth - There Alive/resurrected _________________ but no Soul

JTD95

I seem to recall that it was said that Kingdom Hearts was based on 3 themes these been heart,body and soul.Been as they have had Heart and Body already (heartless and nobodys) this leads me to belive unbirths is something to do with the soul if anything.

Isn't a nobody a body AND a soul?

wwinterj

I dont ever recall a nobody been anything to do with the soul at all.I could be wrong but I am very sure a nobody is just the body left behind by the person who became a heartless.

The soul on the other hand became a unbirth.This is what I think as the soul came from a person who was dead or got turned into a heartless whatever you want to call it.Thus it was a soul that was not from a alive person therefore unborn.This is just a gues not fact.It makes sence to me and I do belive that the soul is the path we want to be looking at.

Last edited:

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
You all should look at my Edit 3 in the first page and tell me what you think =0]
ill be gone watching Harry Potter! the new one! even though im not a big fan~

Pratiko

Awards

Most likely, that, hence "Birth by Sleep"

you kinda made me realize now that unborn is like never born, so the opposite of that is reborn...
like resurrection?

Unborn means not yet born. Right? Like, it doesn't exist, Yet.
(Literal meaning btw, I'm NOT doing an assumption/theory)

Yes.

@ 3rd edit.

That's an assumption, not a theory.

Muse

you look atrocious
I dont ever recall a nobody been anything to do with the soul at all.I could be wrong but I am very sure a nobody is just the body left behind by the person who became a heartless.

No. If the soul and body separate, the body perishes. :/ Meaning they'd be dead if that happened.

A Nobody is the body and soul.

The soul on the other hand became a unbirth.This is what I think as the soul came from a person who was dead or got turned into a heartless whatever you want to call it.Thus it was a soul that was not from a alive person therefore unborn.This is just a gues not fact.It makes sence to me and I do belive that the soul is the path we want to be looking at.

And I think we should be looking at either memories or Unbirths possibly being failed replicas.

Besides the heart, memories are the most important theme in KH. Which leads me to believe that they'll more than likely have something to do with the Unbirths.

That aside, I don't think that putting an enemy associated with death is a very good idea for a children's game. :/ Death isn't even a major theme of KH, so why use it with the Unbirths now?

wwinterj

No. If the soul and body separate, the body perishes. :/ Meaning they'd be dead if that happened.

A Nobody is the body and soul.

If they became a heartless they would be dead anyway in a way.The body (nobody) is just a shell.It is not alive as such and if you can get me proof that a nobody is body and soul then I am wrong but unless you can provide that I will belive what I wrote.

And I think we should be looking at either memories or Unbirths possibly being failed replicas.

Besides the heart, memories are the most important theme in KH. Which leads me to believe that they'll more than likely have something to do with the Unbirths.

That aside, I don't think that putting an enemy associated with death is a very good idea for a children's game. :/ Death isn't even a major theme of KH, so why use it with the Unbirths now?

Failed replicas could have somthing to do with that who knows.Memories on the other hand have been done to death is COM and a little in 358/2 days.

The soul is what they are associated not death as such.I am just working out how the soul got there been as they have no boady or heart.Put it this way when a person becomes a heartless i belive they split into 3.Heart (heartless),body (nobody) and soul (unbirth).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back